I've been adopted again! Kind of long,(sorry) & picts! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He

She really is a beautiful girl 

Both Sammy and the tree are beautiful!
Aww! She just looks so velvety and soft!   She is!

I have the hardest time getting pictures of my 2 without them squinting! They can be happy as could be; but look so grumpy in pictures!

Love the pictures! Merry Early Christmas!
So beautiful!!!
Thanks everyone!  

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I have something a little silly to tell you guys.  Last week, I was at Walmart, & walked by the baby section & saw this super cute skirt. I thought, Hmm, that would be a cute "Christmas skirt" for Sammy. LOL!

I thought she's gonna hate it, but if I get one good picture, it will be worth it. (It was only $4.88, so HAD to!) 

I tried to get a few pictures this weekend, while I was dressed up for a party as well. She of course wasn't loving it. I might try again, we'll see.  For now, here are two of the few I took, that kind of turned out. You can tell she's like, "put me down, get me out of this! 

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If I put clothes on my Sarah, she would expect a case of albacore tuna or people salmon to come her way. Or I'd be in the doghouse for a long, long time.

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Honeybee shreaded my hand when I tried to put a sweater on her when we buzzed her fur off this past summer. Nope. I tried a harness-nope! Pumps may let me dress her but I know her arthritis hurts her most of the time so I don't want to bother her. Floey my angel kitty nope she would growl and bite if I tried to dress her. I envy those who dress your cat. Honeybee would never sleep on me again. She gets mad at me from time to time. And don't sleep on me for a few days (when I wont let her out or feed her treats whenever she begs)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee shreaded my hand when I tried to put a sweater on her when we buzzed her fur off this past summer. Nope. I tried a harness-nope! Pumps may let me dress her but I know her arthritis hurts her most of the time so I don't want to bother her. Floey my angel kitty nope she would growl and bite if I tried to dress her. I envy those who dress your cat. Honeybee would never sleep on me again. She gets mad at me from time to time. And don't sleep on me for a few days (when I wont let her out or feed her treats whenever she begs)

LOL!! Yea, Sammy wasn't too thrilled, as you can tell from her face. :lol3: as soon as I put her down, she walked right out of it. Lol!

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sammy looks so adorable in her skirt! You and the tree look great also! I knew that Sammy would get out of it the minute you put her down. At least you got to take two pics of her. Hope to see lots more pics on the way.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks you guys! :D

It was nice out today, so she was in & out a bit, so she's snoozing in the chair right now [emoji]128564[/emoji], while Im watching a Hallmark Christmas movie. :lol3:

OH, got my color done yesterday. Did a new glaze to change it up a bit. Wanted richer & more vibrant! [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL - I'll admit, I love Window Wonderland and The Christmas Card, haha  I've had on the Hallmark Channel since September just to drown out all the political bs, and to cheer up, now I've seen every show at least 5 times each. haha  guilty pleasure I suppose.

Your hair looks terrific.  It looks like a rich chestnut or mahogany mix.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.  This has been a rough year, no doubt for many of us who lost our sweet ones, and I hope more of us will end up with the ending you've had with Sammy

My sweet Chestnut passed away on Dec 8th, 6 months after my sweet Simon, so now we are kitless, sigh, but I need to be thankful she's no longer suffering.

I love this story as it gives me hope, in that while I'm not ready or looking at the moment, I pray that a kitty comes to me as organic as my first two. 

Be well, and enjoy the Christmas Movies.

Warm regards, Hope and my sweet angels Simon & Chestnut.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL - I'll admit, I love Window Wonderland and The Christmas Card, haha  I've had on the Hallmark Channel since September just to drown out all the political bs, and to cheer up, now I've seen every show at least 5 times each. haha  guilty pleasure I suppose.

Your hair looks terrific.  It looks like a rich chestnut or mahogany mix.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.  This has been a rough year, no doubt for many of us who lost our sweet ones, and I hope more of us will end up with the ending you've had with Sammy

My sweet Chestnut passed away on Dec 8th, 6 months after my sweet Simon, so now we are kitless, sigh, but I need to be thankful she's no longer suffering.

I love this story as it gives me hope, in that while I'm not ready or looking at the moment, I pray that a kitty comes to me as organic as my first two. 

Be well, and enjoy the Christmas Movies.

Warm regards, Hope and my sweet angels Simon & Chestnut.
Thanks Hope!  Yes, I know what you mean. Watching the movies just get you into Christmas mode. 

Thanks for the compliment. My friend that does my hair did a different glaze color. I wanted something a little more vibrant, but richer. I love it! It was time for a little change.

I know when the time is right, another kitty will find their way to you. Angel also "came to me."  I sure didn't plan on another one so soon, that's for sure.

Especially for financial reasons, & her needing a tooth extracted is a good example. BUT, she's here, & I love her. I started a fundraiser for her dental, so hopefully we will get at least most of it. She's a sweet, but sassy girl. LOL!

It will happen when the time is right for you. 
 Your little kitty angels will guide one to you. 

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks Hope!  Yes, I know what you mean. Watching the movies just get you into Christmas mode. 

Thanks for the compliment. My friend that does my hair did a different glaze color. I wanted something a little more vibrant, but richer. I love it! It was time for a little change.

I know when the time is right, another kitty will find their way to you. Angel also "came to me."  I sure didn't plan on another one so soon, that's for sure.

Especially for financial reasons, & her needing a tooth extracted is a good example. BUT, she's here, & I love her. I started a fundraiser for her dental, so hopefully we will get at least most of it. She's a sweet, but sassy girl. LOL!

It will happen when the time is right for you. 
 Your little kitty angels will guide one to you. 
Hi Kelly, Where is your fundraiser.  I think I missed it.  I'd like to donate. 

LOL, Sweet & Sassy is great.  Love it.

Enjoy Christmas and your new hair. LOL  

let me know about donating. xo

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
    Sometimes, she likes the mice too.       
Then, a few Sunday's ago she scared me. She came in from being out after breakfast holding her right eye closed!  I didn't know what happened. You could tell it had been watering though.

So, I immediately text my ex who had worked at a big vet's for 15 years. I was worried, because I didn't want to (couldn't afford to) take her to the emergency, since it was a Sunday! He said to put a warm compress on it & just flush it out with saline for now, until I had a better look/ idea of it. So, I ran to the drug store for saline. I don't wear contacts, so I had no idea how many products there were in that section, & NOT ONE was JUST saline!  All had something else in it..... So, A pharmacist helped me look, & in the first aid section there was a saline spray that had no alcohol, no preservatives, etc.. 99% saline. So she gave me a sterile syringe to spray some in, so I could drop it in her eye. (it was an aerosol type spray). SO, by time i got back home, she was on my bed, & her eye was open some. I thanked God, 'cause I had been praying the whole time, that it was nothing major, no scratched cornea, etc..... (I went through enough w/ Angel $$$!) 

I sprayed some in the syringe, & took her in the bathroom where the light was low, just the nightlight on, as not to cause her more sensitivity to light. I sat her on top of the toilet seat, held her head, & opened her eye, & flushed it out a couple of times, letting her close it between. I also had another warm compress ready to use after. She let me hold it on there for a minute.

Needless to say, I had already emailed the vet asking her opinion. She was great as usual, emailing me back on a Sunday. She wanted a picture, so I took, & sent one. Along w/ telling her what I was doing.

She said it looked like the conjuncta was swollen, & to just keep an eye on it, doing what I had been, that I was doing a good job, & to keep her posted.

Needless to say, I kept Sammy in the rest of the afternoon, keeping an eye on it. After flushing it, she was better, but just wanted her to stay in after that. She spent the afternoon looking out the door. By 4:00 she had been fine, so I let her out for a little bit. She was fine. Thank goodness!!!  Who knows what happened. It could've just been some debris that flew in her eye, some dirt when she rolls around out there, or I though maybe a branch smacked it or something. So glad there was no damage!!     

This is the picture I sent the vet.                                                                                                                This was by 4:00, what I finally let her out, after being ok, all afternoon, after the flush, & compress.

Here she is this morning, bird, or squirrel watching. 

Sunning in front of the door the other morning. Had to take this picture, she looked so shiny! 

Snoozing in the chair one night! 

Oh yea, here's another one. She still hasn't laid in the bed yet, other than a couple of times, only for a few seconds. Then she gets out, & lays on the floor in front of it. ......Kitties!   

Last edited: