I've been adopted again! Kind of long,(sorry) & picts! :)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello My friends. As many of you know, back on February 5th I lost my beloved one & only Angel to lymphoma. 

This is where he tends to like to sleep. As you can see Angel's memorial hydrangea is still blooming!! 
I put this up, because the afternoon sun is so hot!

This was the first time he laid on the couch w/ me. He was sleeping on the floor, then woke up, walked up, gave a little meow, then hopped up! I was like, "Okay!"

As you can see, he likes this spot. I guess it's his spot now. :)

Never did I ever think I'd have a black kitty with my white floor & cream rug!  "Back to more swiffering!"  

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Aww Kelly I am SO Happy for you!!! He looks like his tail is fluffy and his fur is sleek and short everywhere else. He sounds exactly like Pumpkin face. She loves rubbing her face on my face and does little meows. I am glad you have a little friend. Have you seen little calico girl? Sorry that money has been an issue. I can relate. So hard to plan on the future when nothing seems to go right. So glad you opened your heart. Looks like little Sammy fits right in. 

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sammy is absolutely beautiful and looks quite at home. He has obviously chosen you to be his mum. Dont think you had a say in it. Enjoy him.

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly, I'm so happy for you.  I got goosebumps when I read the thread title.  You can't go wrong with a black cat.  They are laid back, go with the flow beings.   Although he does look a little on the 'serious' side.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Aww Kelly I am SO Happy for you!!! He looks like his tail is fluffy and his fur is sleek and short everywhere else. He sounds exactly like Pumpkin face. She loves rubbing her face on my face and does little meows. I am glad you have a little friend. Have you seen little calico girl? Sorry that money has been an issue. I can relate. So hard to plan on the future when nothing seems to go right. So glad you opened your heart. Looks like little Sammy fits right in. 
Thank you!  Yes, I guess his tail is a little fluffy, but not much. Funny, he also has little random white hairs on him too. I think you can see some in one of the porch pictures.

I did finally see Miss calico last weekend, after not seeing her for 2 wks. I just saw her down the driveway, closer to her house, playing w/ something, so I was giggling at her hopping around out there. May have been a lizard or something, wasn't close enough to see. She hasn't come up this way, so haven't seen if her belly was shaved or not. There were 2 wk. stents of time that i didn't see her in the past either, so who knows if she was just staying in more, or was spayed. I could never tell if she had been. It was good to see she was ok though. She probably won't come up anymore, since Sammy is here. I don't know. They were neighbors.
Sammy is absolutely beautiful and looks quite at home. He has obviously chosen you to be his mum. Dont think you had a say in it. Enjoy him.
Thanks Verna, Yea, I don't think I have a say in the matter either. 

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kelly, I'm so happy for you.  I got goosebumps when I read the thread title.  You can't go wrong with a black cat.  They are laid back, go with the flow beings.   Although he does look a little on the 'serious' side.
Aww, thanks!  Yea, I'm not sure if he knows how to play. I tried bringing out some different balls, & string toys, but nothing.   Except when he pulled out a piece of the cat grass I planted, & he was trying to pick it up from the floor w/ both paws .

Yea, he does look kind of serious doesn't he. He is a sweetie though.        

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Angel sent Sammy to you. He felt it was the right time to send another special boy to you. He will always be in your heart, but as you said in your tribute to him, you have "a big Leo heart" that will always have room for another cat to love.

Miss Calico was preparing you for Sammy's arrival. He definitely needed a home after being tossed outside.

Angel is very pleased that you're Sammy's mom now, and so am I. Congratulations on the adoption of your new baby.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly! I'm so happy for you and Sammy [emoji]10084[/emoji]️ There is no doubt in my mind that Angel had a part in this and watching all of this unfold with a happy heart. Angel knew it was time.

I'm just so happy for you (I have happy tears in my eyes over the official announcement!)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Thank you guys so much!  Yes, Angel was definitely my "soul kitty". I was so in love with him,& we had such a connection.  It is different, but I do have love for this little one too. 

Yes, thanks Miki, I guess I do need to update my profile. It just feels so weirdly kind of unofficial, since I haven't taken him to the vet yet. I did just send her the link to this thread though, so she will be up to date when I am able to bring him in. 

Well, I just updated my profile, but it really sucks, because it has to be SO short. I didn't want to erase what I had about Angel, but every configuration I tried of what I had, it still said it was too long, so I had to really shorten it! 

Last edited:

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww, I'm so happy for you Kelly :hugs: Sammy looks like a total sweetie :heart3: It was definitely meant to be, and he looks totally in love with you already :lovegrin2

:party4::Yellow House::party::greenpaw::heart4::clap::paw::heart2::kitty3::heart3: Welcome home Sammy!!!!!!! :heart3::kitty3::heart2::paw::clap::heart4::greenpaw::party::Yellow House::party4:​

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
So happy to see that you've been adopted again.  Knowing how much you loved Angel and everything you did for him, I hoped eventually another kitty would find its way to you. And it appears Sammy is the lucky one. Congratulations to you both. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So happy to see that you've been adopted again.  Knowing how much you loved Angel and everything you did for him, I hoped eventually another kitty would find its way to you. And it appears Sammy is the lucky one. Congratulations to you both. 
Awww,  
 Thank you!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's wonderful Kelly, congratulations.

A house isn't a home without a cat, and it sounds as if this little guy really needed you.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly,
So truly happy for both you and your new kitty. You are both lucky to have found each other. I am sure Angel helped alot. Yes, you will always miss and love your sweet Angel. No kitty will ever replace him, just like no kitty will ever replace my Mickey. Our hearts are big enough to love other kitties also. I am sure both Angel and Mickey are watching and smiling. They would want us to be happy and as Norachan Norachan stated above "A house isn't a home without a cat". I totally agree!
Also hope you continue to see your calico neighbor kitty.
Your new kitty looks like a real sweetie and is a beauty!
All the best!
Hugs, Gloria

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Kelly, Congratulations on your new furkid. He's gorgeous, he's simply so pretty. His fur is shiny and his eyes are beautiful. I honestly don't know who's luckier, Sammy or you. He's such a lucky boy to have found you for his mama, that's for sure.