It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great job. I'm going to try to take a walk today too on the 2 roads in front of my house. We'll see how it goes. No sidewalks! :eek2:

I love the story songs of country music. :)

I got some Biofreeze pain gel from Walmart. It cost $12! I hope it works.

I love grilled cheese. Never heard of Tuscany bread, but it sounds good. :yummy:

My positive for today is what I said above, I'm going to try to walk on the two roads in front of my house. I wish we had sidewalks, but this is the boondocks. :D
Good gosh, $12! It had better work!!!:eek:
Hope your walk goes/went okay.
Grilled cheese? LOVE it! I also love grilled cheese on sourdough with thin slices of tomato and onion in there. And I like fresh ground pepper on the outside.
Can't wait for Sunday night! ;)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
DH and I got a new library card, our old ones expired. They put on an addition to the building and did a major renovation several years ago so we haven't been there in awhile. We were impressed with the new look and state of the art features including a cafe to have a cup of coffee or other beverage while reading. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, IDK how you get around that, then, but they are/were amazing artists, aren't they?
Yes, they are amazing. I have been in love with Johnny and Willie ever since I was a teenager. I don't listen to any country music on the radio. When I want to hear Johnny, Willie or Patsy I just play their greatest hits album.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, they are amazing. I have been in love with Johnny and Willie ever since I was a teenager. I don't listen to any country music on the radio. When I want to hear Johnny, Willie or Patsy I just play their greatest hits album.
I hear ya! I will not listen to commercial radio as it repels me. So I have YouTube.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
SHe is so adorable!! Hsd she met Mordecai?
Mordecai was given back to his old owner. There's a whole story there... I'm not sure if you saw the thread. All I have to say is, if someone's going to take this dog away from me, I'll have to be knocked out cold/sedated/tied up against my will 'cause she ain't going nowhere.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My positive is that I thought I was going to have to make a trip to the Apple store today for my computer but now I don't need to go. I was doing a software update last night and, long story short, for some reason it wasn't working and froze. Just for the heck of it I left the computer on this morning and voila the update was successful. :thumbsup:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Mordecai was given back to his old owner. There's a whole story there... I'm not sure if you saw the thread. All I have to say is, if someone's going to take this dog away from me, I'll have to be knocked out cold/sedated/tied up against my will 'cause she ain't going nowhere.
I saw the post where she wanted him back but I didn't know she had him. So sorry. Now you have beautiful Izzy!!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All I have to say is, if someone's going to take this dog away from me, I'll have to be knocked out cold/sedated/tied up against my will 'cause she ain't going nowhere.
That sounds rough, but I'm glad you have your new baby Izzy. :hugs:

My positive is that I fell asleep during the PBS documentary last night, so that means I must be getting some sleep. Another positive is that we taped it, so I can watch it later. :)

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was a glorious day!It was cooler than it has been,so I was able to have the windows open for awhile.I had quite a few tomatoes to process and get in the freezer,and a bunch of cucumbers to figure out what to do with.Ended up with 9 quarts in the freezer and I decided to make bread and butter pickles,and have 10 pints to put away.

Status
Not open for further replies.