It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
That made me laugh!!

It's going to be nice today. I'm going to try to read on the deck, catch up on sleep. My Callie is sitting in my deck chair which I guess is now hers, ha!
With her girth, the plastic ones are too small for her. She has been sitting and
looking out the slider for the Vincie girl. She now knows she is not inside but is still looking for her outside.

I have 3/4 left of an amazing Buffalo chicken sandwich I got yesterday. It was about 3/4 of a pound, with crumpled blue cheese, shredded lettuce, and Buffalo sauce........sooo good!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My Callie is sitting in my deck chair which I guess is now hers, ha!She has been sitting and looking out the slider for the Vincie girl. She now knows she is not inside but is still looking for her outside.
:frown: :sigh: :sniffle:

Enjoy your Buffalo chicken sandwich and hope you can catch up on sleep. :sleep2:

It's a glorious day with cooler temps and low humidity so I want to take advantage of the nice weather. Trying to decide where I want to go and what I want to do. :think:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After a month and a half of late nights fitting new computer, installing new sensors, rewiring and testing the race car we raced yesterday and won by huge margin every race in our class..very happy and had a great day.
Today got nothing to look forward to but 3 weeks vacation from work.
Life is good. :yess:
And cat is so pleased I am not going anywhere today he is happy too..lol

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
After a month and a half of late nights fitting new computer, installing new sensors, rewiring and testing the race car we raced yesterday and won by huge margin every race in our class..very happy and had a great day.
Today got nothing to look forward to but 3 weeks vacation from work.
Life is good. :yess:
And cat is so pleased I am not going anywhere today he is happy too..lol
Congrats on your win! and welcome!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We really lucked out and had great weather for the Labor Day weekend. We were invited to a bbq last night and enjoyed being able to sit outdoors with no heat, bugs or rain. It was a definite positive in my book! :thumbsup:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Mocha jumped up onto my husband’s lap this morning for the first time!!! :catlove: It will be two years next month since I brought home this small, terrified feral three-year-old. She started getting on my lap after about five months, but although she likes my husband and wants him to pet her, she would never get in his lap. He was so excited and couldn’t stop smiling! She stayed about five minutes then calmly jumped down to wait for breakfast. :)

kosame

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today, while I was putting new sheets on my bed, my baby Theo decided to make it as difficult as possible for me! Climbing on the sheets, under them, etc. It was the best thing ever, I nearly cried.
It might seem annoying to some, but this is the exact same thing my recently passed kitten Shiloh would do. After her death, the first time I put my sheets on my bed without her antics, I just broke down and sobbed. It's the little things, you know?
I was so happy when Theo did the same thing, it made me grin ear to ear and really brightened my whole day! Healing is a process and he sure is helping <3

I also got to work with a bunch of horses recently by chance and that kinda made my whole week too

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Supposed to be nice today. I have an appt. at Pain Management at The Cleveland Clinic so I'll get to be out and about. The appt. will be brief and I'm going to have the Lyft driver drop me off in town so I can pick up my books from the library. I may get another Buffalo Chicken sammie from Valley Cafe while I'm in town.

Callie is sitting on the deck chair still looking for the Vincie girl. She has started to be more vocal these past few days. Could that be the spirit of my angel girl?

I managed to eat yesterday. Nicole sent down some very tender pork tenderloin
with leftover cheesy potatoes and baked beans from Sunday.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put Lelia on my lap tonight and she stayed and groomed her tail for a minute before getting off instead of bolting off instantly like she normally does. I'm calling that a win.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was my first day of classes. I'm actually really excited to start doing the homework. I think I found my calling. :D

In the last month, Maisie has been letting me give her some scritches under her chin while she lies in too of the kitchen cabinets and she's started purring a few times! I'm so damn proud of her! I've had her and Remy for 18 months now and I knew going in that she was going to be a "difficult" cat because she's so skittish and was at the shelter for 2 years, but I am a very patient person and I've been very willing to go at whatever pace she will allow. I feel like I've won a grand award because she's starting to trust me a little more. Well, I guess her trust IS a grand award. :hearthrob:

Status
Not open for further replies.