It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I slept later than usual and had a lazy morning which was so nice for a change. We stopped at an art show on the way home from running errands but I'm excited because we're going out for pizza tonight. :yummy:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
While DH and I were out this afternoon I spotted a former co-worker coming out of Burger King. I told DH to quickly change lanes and pull over so I could say hi and chat. Of course the chat turned into a lengthy conversation but it was so nice and unexpected to see this wonderful person. Definitely made my day! :thumbsup:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
While DH and I were out this afternoon I spotted a former co-worker coming out of Burger King. I told DH to quickly change lanes and pull over so I could say hi and chat. Of course the chat turned into a lengthy conversation but it was so nice and unexpected to see this wonderful person. Definitely made my day! :thumbsup:
It's always nice to bump into a friend.

It was nice yesterday. I got to read outside and eat tomato sandwiches. My new helper made bacon but it wasn't done enough so I just had tomato and Hellman's mayo on toast. Sooooo good!! I have enough tomatoes to last till the weekend and then I can get some more from the Farmer's Market or my b.i.l. can pick some up from one of the farms he passes by.

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, dear. What a night. Fayola was tossing and turning right through the night until the morning. I guess she couldn't get comfortable. Every 10 minutes of so, I could hear her rustling up the bedding in her nest. Then, when I finally closed my eyes and tried to sleep, she got up. Walked around the room. Eat. Switched places several times before going back to her nest. But then, she got up again. No harm done, though. Just means she's almost there. :catlove:

I'm going to work on some music today. Haven't done that in a while and there's a song I really want to finish. :rockout:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
When I stopped for coffee this afternoon I didn't realize I was out of money on my Starbucks card. The man behind me offered to pay for my iced coffee drink. I wasn't expecting that which made it a pleasant surprise. :touched:

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise

Lola3791

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Graceful-Lily Graceful-Lily You have a lovely voice!! You and @mani will have to go on tour!

Was rainy yesterday but it's to be nice today. My helper is going to make meat loaf. I've been eating fresh tomato sandwiches and corn on the cob, sooo good!!
Fresh tomato sandwiches and corn on the cob sounds so good. I sure wish I could have a garden.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I frequently end the day going to a coffee shop and today was no different. The person next to me started chatting and the conversation quickly turned to our animals. We shared stories for an hour, what a positive experience! :cool2:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely You always seem to have a nice time when having a cuppa:wave3:.

Yesterday I finished a really good book I've been reading while on the deck.
I had 2 tomato sandwiches with Hellman's mayo and a baked potato. Grazed on fruit as well. I'll get more from the Farmer's Market tomorrow. The tomatoes are sooo good! Wish they available all year long.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
neely neely You always seem to have a nice time when having a cuppa:wave3:.
Thank you, once again I stopped for coffee this afternoon since I earned a free reward and decided to cash in on it. Just as I sat down a friend walked by and decided to join me so we caught up with one another. Old friends, old times, another positive ending to a Friday afternoon. :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Oops, I forgot to post yesterday but my positive is I went birthday shopping for my new son-in-law and found the perfect gift. :gift:

There was a severe weather alert earlier this morning with storms, hail and damaging winds but the positive is it passed and everything is peaceful right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.