It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Hannah made old-fashioned Tuna casserole yesterday. It is sooo good. I had her make the old recipe. She makes a newer version with Alfredo sauce and Mozzarella, but I wanted the old version. I did have her put some sharp cheddar in it. Ended up having it for lunch and dinner.

Downloaded some good books from the library onto my tablet.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
~ My new electric can opener works great - so does the new toaster . ( had toasted bagels :) )
Found a nice decaffeinated coffee. ( Folger's ☕ ) Stray yard cat came creeping in the house by surprise with no violence interactions. Soon I will attempt flea drops .
Simple things in life - right ?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
~ My new electric can opener works great - so does the new toaster . ( had toasted bagels :) )
Found a nice decaffeinated coffee. ( Folger's ☕ ) Stray yard cat came creeping in the house by surprise with no violence interactions. Soon I will attempt flea drops .
Simple things in life - right ?
Those bagels sound so good. Do you think in time you may bring in the stray yard cat? Sounds as though he's chosen you. :D

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had A LOT of snow this winter, broke records and everything, and even had to shovel off our roof (as a precaution) as the roofs of many homes in our city were collapsing due to the weight of all the snow and ice. So basically I had a 12 foot snow bank in my front AND back yard for the longest time, but now I can finally see out of the top two feet of my front picture window and the sun is shining! The other good news is we still have not had any flooding issues either! Spring is in the air and Mother Nature is being kind giving us a slow and steady melt.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton greeted me this morning by following me around meowing, "where's my breakfast?" This is a good sign because exactly one week ago today he had three teeth extractions. :thumbsup: After breakfast he took a snooze on my lap.:catrub:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Carleton greeted me this morning by following me around meowing, "where's my breakfast?" This is a good sign because exactly one week ago today he had three teeth extractions. :thumbsup: After breakfast he took a snooze on my lap.
That's great!! Yay Carleton!! Hugs to you sweet boy! :hugs:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The husky dog who lives a couple yards over, who had spent several years mostly confined to a pen in the owners yard, has been getting more and more yard time.

Today I had the opportunity to see her and a dog buddy racing the length of that yard (I can see through the fence slats) repeatedly, having a simply wonderful time like dogs do.

The joy!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
~ You never know with cats. He ( I think ) likes to take a swing at my hand. I assume he is another abandoned kitty. He likes staying under the house ! :winkcat:
I have a feral I am trying to bring into the house. He also likes to take a swing at my hand when I am trying to encourage him to come inside.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Carleton greeted me this morning by following me around meowing, "where's my breakfast?" This is a good sign because exactly one week ago today he had three teeth extractions. :thumbsup: After breakfast he took a snooze on my lap.:catrub:
Sounds like he is back to normal. Three teeth is a lot of a kitty and he did just fine.
:clap:

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you can get him to come in. It took me 4 years to get Lily-Butch inside but it was worth the wait.
Sometimes he will come inside all by himself. He even sleeps with me when I do get him inside. I sometimes wonder if he belonged to someone at one time. He was already ear tipped when he showed up in my yard. So was 3 or 4 other cats that showed up in my yard at the same time. They all disappeared.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes he will come inside all by himself. He even sleeps with me when I do get him inside. I sometimes wonder if he belonged to someone at one time. He was already ear tipped when he showed up in my yard. So was 3 or 4 other cats that showed up in my yard at the same time. They all disappeared.
Wowza, he must really like you! I guess he chose you for his new mom. What does he look like?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
The sun is out!! While I was at my appointment I raided their vending machine and got some Mallo Cups and Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies, yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.