Introducing Our Cats

m&a-cats

Cat Lover
Kitten
Purraise
Me and my wife have 3 adorable cats. Our first cat is Riley. She is very sweet once you gain her trust. Otherwise she can be very anxious and just hides when people come to visit.

Our second cat we have is Mr. Rogers. Originally a stray cat that roamed our neighborhood and we homed him after a big winter storm last year. Very sweet towards everyone and anyone. Just wants attention 24/7.

Our third and most recent cat. Also an adopted stray cat. Very sweet cat. We are trying to get everyone to get along.

All 3 cats are brown tabby cats. Riley is the only female. Riley is the one on the right and Mr Rogers is the left cat in the photo. Buddy is the cat in the second photo.

We had a 3rd cat. A declawed, female Calico; Callie. But no matter what we did Riley did not get along with Callie. We rehomed her to a very close friend of ours.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-592402.gif
m&a-cats, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-621873.jpg
to you and your lovely kitties.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: