Introducing Me And Charlotte

*Cat Whispurrer*

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, my name is Amy and I am the Mommy of Fur Baby Kitty Charlotte who turned 3 years old on March 20th. I am a graduated of Western Kentucky University with a degree in Physical Education and Health Studies. I work as a High School Physical Education and Health teacher. I also met a wonderful man name Justin who also shares my love for cats and we currently live together and will be together 2 years on May 27th. He is a Physics Professors at a local University. Other then my cat, I enjoy a nice evening with my boyfriend partaking in a nice meal and an adult beverage. I also enjoy watching classic movies from the 40's, 50's, and 60's as well as TV fro the 50's and 60's. My musical tastes are also from the 60's pop/folk style. I also am the Golf Coach of the team at the High School. The Baltimore Ravens are also something I really get into.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*Cat Whispurrer*

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here. We love pictures around here, so please do post some of Charlotte!

See you around! :wave3:
Thanks so much for the welcome. I sure will once I leave work in a bit and get home. Charlotte is on my lap in my avatar photo.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Charlotte is beautiful. :catlove: Looking forward to seeing more pics of her. :camera:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Always nice to see another teacher, though I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

*Cat Whispurrer*

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Always nice to see another teacher, though I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum. Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Thanks for the welcome. Teaching for me is so rewarding. Even teaching Physical Education and giving these kids and opportunity for some time to be active instead of being on their phones or playing video games is rewarding enough. The health part you would be surprised how much these 14 year old girls already know which is quite scary because some of it that they know they have the core of it but it is twisted. Trying to give them the facts to keep them safe is my major goal there.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you. What you do is super important. :wave3:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
4133DEEB-62B7-42A7-ADF6-BEA13F694832.gif
Amy, Charlotte and Justin, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
6CD51621-5600-44DF-A325-FD6C74570E8C.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

debbila

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Amy. I'm so glad you joined us on TCS. We have quite a bit in common. I lived in Maryland until coming to Arizona. What part do you live in and where do you teach? I met my boyfriend in March also, and my kitty was born 6 years ago in March.
Hope you enjoy chatting with us and some of the games.

*Cat Whispurrer*

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Amy. I'm so glad you joined us on TCS. We have quite a bit in common. I lived in Maryland until coming to Arizona. What part do you live in and where do you teach? I met my boyfriend in March also, and my kitty was born 6 years ago in March.
Hope you enjoy chatting with us and some of the games.
Hi debbila, I teach in Harford County.