Introducing Chestnut & Thanks from Me

Fursaflying

Fascinated with felines
Kitten
Purraise
I’ve been a longtime lurker to this wonderful resource site for cat people!! Thanks helping strangers with their cats!! It’s very much appreciated by me. Anyway I just decided to register and introduce my sweet, and very 🥰 loved, neutered male cat Chestnut. Here’s the story of how he became part of my family: About six and a half years ago a woman was rehoming her young cat (her disabled son did NOT like the cat and he was acting out aggressively toward the cat) and she placed an ad on craigslist. I consider myself so lucky 🍀 to happen to glance at craigslist, read her ad, and my husband graciously let me take the cat into our home. Truly it was love at first sight (I’m taking about when I first saw chestnut at the woman’s home) and we love him every day since❤. Thanks for reading guys, and please always spay and neuter your pets.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
1aa391fd4b868542794541c3d29c75c6.jpg
Fursaflying and Chestnut, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
cat-and-welcome-sign-wall-decor.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Chestnut is a cute guy! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and thank you for adopting him:clapcat:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to both you and Chestnut! My jaw is hanging open, he's so gorgeous! What a magnificent cat, and how happy I am that his Craigslist story had such a happy ending!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! We're so glad that you found TCS, That's what we're about. Helping cats and the people that love them. We cat lovers stick together. Chestnut is a very handsome boy. :heartshape: