Hiya :)

Fionap

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hiya all,

6 days ago me and my husband brought home two adorable kittens from a family know to us. They were keen for us to have them which is lovely and so far it's all going well 🙂

Unfortunately the mother stopped feeding them which wasn't instantly picked up on by the family as she was still with them and so they're a bit small / underweight but they've been gaining weight. We're trying to give them plenty of good quality kitten food! They're healthy, eyes and noses clear, have been wormed etc and they're very playful!

We've both had cats in the past when growing up but mosty older rescues, we'd both been researching before we picked them up but I'm sure I'll be asking questions and researching more on here!

Introducing Fiona (with the patches) and Napoleon (not sure exactly his colour like an almost black tabby?)

Thanks for reading

Soph x

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
1702646662776.jpeg
to you, Fiona and Napoleon and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
1702646794338.jpeg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Fiona and Napoleon are so cute! :hearthrob::redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fionap

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 465701 to you, Fiona and Napoleon and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 465702 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Fiona and Napoleon are so cute! :hearthrob::redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:
Thank you!! 😊

Fionap

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow what gorgeous little babies :heartshape:
Welcome to TCS
Napoleon‘s tabby stripes are called ghost tabby marking. They will actually fade as he gets older and his coat will turn in to a beautiful solid black
That's interesting thanks! Yes he'd also look lovely solid black! 😊 We think he's going to be a bold, clever cat and quite athletic. Fiona is more of a cute little fluff ball who bounces around 😄

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A BIG welcome to you, and to the adorable Fiona and Napoleon! We're so glad that you are here! Can't wait to watch these babies grow up into big, lovely cats.

Fionap

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to another little Fiona...and of course, Mr. Napoleon!
Thanks, oh that's great! The name was suggested to us by my husbands cousin by marriage she has down syndrome and she was right Fiona is a perfect name for these Fiona felines! 🥰

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave2: Soph and :welcomesign:to TCS:hyper:So glad you've joined us and introduced Fiona and Napolian to us in those fantastic photos- they are precious little darlings

We love,love,love photos and are smitten with kittens❤

Enjoy and see ya in the Forums!

Fionap

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:wave2: Soph and :welcomesign:to TCS:hyper:So glad you've joined us and introduced Fiona and Napolian to us in those fantastic photos- they are precious little darlings

We love,love,love photos and are smitten with kittens❤

Enjoy and see ya in the Forums!
Thank you! 😊

You are all so welcoming it's lovely! 🤗
And I've already read through some very interesting threads and seen lots of totally gorgeous photos!! 😍

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! 😊

You are all so welcoming it's lovely! 🤗
And I've already read through some very interesting threads and seen lots of totally gorgeous photos!! 😍
You're very welcome and
You are very WELCOME-lol :doh: :flail:

LivnDedCatLady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They’re truly adorable. I’m also new here so hello from a fellow newb. Napoleon looks just like my late Fang, so precious. He was the sweetest boy ever. He was born with a fever coat when brought to us and looked like a little werewolf at first but like the tabby markings on napoleon they too faded as he got older and he was then a beautiful sheen solid black with brick red eyes. I can’t wait to see what Napoleon and Fiona grow up to, they’re adorable :)

Fionap

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They’re truly adorable. I’m also new here so hello from a fellow newb. Napoleon looks just like my late Fang, so precious. He was the sweetest boy ever. He was born with a fever coat when brought to us and looked like a little werewolf at first but like the tabby markings on napoleon they too faded as he got older and he was then a beautiful sheen solid black with brick red eyes. I can’t wait to see what Napoleon and Fiona grow up to, they’re adorable :)
Wow Fang sounded wonderful! Ours permanent eye colour is almost there I think! Looking brownish yellow! I'll have to get some more proper photos again soon
Soph x