Hi Ya'll!

PalmBeachKatMama

Now an official Kat Lady!
Kitten
Purraise
I hail from Palm Beach and I adopted 2 beautiful kittens at 8 weeks old! :cloud9: A cute tabby boy that I named Biscuit & a princess calico that I named Caramel. Before I could get Biscuit neutered, him & Caramel became parents of 4 healthy precious kittens - which totally caught me by surprise!
I plan to rehome 3 of them (all baby tabbys) and keep the baby calico that I named Isabella (I call her Bella).

I found this site because I typed into Google "how to litter train 4 week old kittens" and this forum was the suggestion I selected. I liked what I read about how one of the members here set up a pen (I plan to get a wire dog crate) with bedding, a litter pan and some soft food and she said that the kittens basically trained themselves to using the litter box without her having to do anything!

Based on her awesome answer (which I plan to use posthaste as one of the kittens had peed all over my tile floor last night!), I have decided to join this wonderful forum that has people who love cats & kitties as much as I do! I'm so glad (& relieved!) to have found a place that I can come to so I can ask questions, share my experiences and read others' experiences with their furbabies! :yess:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Both your cats are lovely. Caramel is so beautiful, her pattern is simply lovely. Biscuit is so cute and looks very sweet. I love his little white socks!

See you around! :wave3:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, Biscuit, Caramel, and those precious little "oopses!" We're so happy that you found us, and that we were able to help with your questions. Settle in, prowl around, and I hope you make as many wonderful friends here as I have!

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your furry family is so cute! Settle in, cause this is the best, most comprehensive cat site on the web. I only joined last year, but everyone is incredibly welcoming and helpful. And we all love pics! :D

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
03B2D793-CE13-44EC-B382-576867451134.jpeg
PalmBeachKatMama, Biscuit, Caramel and new kittens, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
002BD1A0-2FA5-4F46-8F2E-CFC263A9B891.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your fur-ball family are so lovely. Please take more photos of the kittens as they grow up pretty fast and I’m sure you do not want to miss the kitten photos.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PalmBeachKatMama

Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Both your cats are lovely. Caramel is so beautiful, her pattern is simply lovely. Biscuit is so cute and looks very sweet. I love his little white socks!

See you around! :wave3:
Thanks for replying to my post, Abyeb! :) The striking kitty in your avatar reminds me of a royal Egyptian cat! What breed is she/he and what's their name? :redcat:

PalmBeachKatMama

Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to you, Biscuit, Caramel, and those precious little "oopses!" We're so happy that you found us, and that we were able to help with your questions. Settle in, prowl around, and I hope you make as many wonderful friends here as I have!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Mamanyt1953! I loved how you put 'prowl around' in your response. :lol: My precious lil 'oopsie' furbabies seem to be growing at a phenomenal rate! :eek2: My heart breaks a little every single day that grows closer to me having to rehome them...:bawling: I wish I was rich, and then that way I could keep all of them with me forever.!!! :(

PalmBeachKatMama

Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Caramel and Biscuit and their little family are adorable. :catlove:
Thanks for the shout out, Rubysmama! Your gorgeous kitty reminds me of my Biscuit, like they could be cousins or something! :biggrin: :caticon:

Welcome to TCS! Your furry family is so cute! Settle in, cause this is the best, most comprehensive cat site on the web. I only joined last year, but everyone is incredibly welcoming and helpful. And we all love pics! :D
Tinydestroyer (love that username lol), thanks for the welcome! Wow, you've been here for a whole year? You must know all the ins and outs of this awesome place! :hithere:

PalmBeachKatMama

Kitten
Purraise
On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 229013 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your fur-ball family are so lovely. Please take more photos of the kittens as they grow up pretty fast and I’m sure you do not want to miss the kitten photos.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
:thanks:for welcoming me to this wonderful site, Tabbytom! Geez, I've been taking so many pics of my precious fur brood that I've had to empty out my phone 4x already to transfer all the pics to my laptop lol :hellocomputer:

PalmBeachKatMama

Kitten
Purraise
oh my GOSH! THESE SWEET BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!!!!!!
Hey Nixiiie! :wave3: Yes, I have so much fur love :hearthrob::dizzycat::redheartpump: surrounding me every day! I'm really going to miss the precious kitties that I have to rehome! :sniffle: I do plan on keeping Bella (the calico kitten) and rehoming the other 3. I just wish there was a way I could keep them, but I just can't...:bawling:

So cute!!!! Welcome to TCS!
Thanks for welcoming me here, Margecat! Your cat is completely black, which makes her/him strikingly beautiful!:dancingblackcat:

Such a Beautiful cat family! :purr:
Thanks for the sweet compliment on my kitty fur fam, Duckpond! Your kitty is so cute in your avatar, it's like he/she is popping in to say, "Hey ya'll, what's good?" :tongue: :whitecat:

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you. She likes to hang out on top of my kitchen cabinets, they all do, and judge my cooking abilities...lol