Hi There

Mara-blackcattlc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone was told to come introduce myself and my Cat.

I am Mara and my cats name is Gypsy who this year will be 19 years old shes a grey Tabby and sadly not in the best of health atm. (Dont worry being treated by a vet but unfortunately is a bandaid fix as she isnt strong enough for the surgery needed to fix it)

Attachments

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello from Spain, Mara, and wellcome to the site :) I hope you'll find here a lot of friends, fun and support. Your Gypsy is a lovely girl, and I hope she is will overcome her health issues. She is really beautiful, so everyone would love to see pictures of her in any of the multiple threads on the "fur pictures and videos only" category ;)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Gypsy is a beautiful girl. Sorry she isn't in the best of health, but at 19 sometimes band-aids are the best means to treat things. :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mara-blackcattlc

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. (BTW dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 your Gypsy is beautiful!)
Been a bit stressful down here atm as Gypsy health has been really up and down over the last 2 months despite doing everything we can to keep her healthy and happy.
We have another vet appointment on Monday she shes not doing soo good this week. Unfortunately despite the cone of shame to keep her from scratching her wound she has somehow manged to open the wound and it is now appears to be infected. (hoping it just cystic fluid but pretty sure its puss)
Wish us luck.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. (BTW dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 your Gypsy is beautiful!)
Been a bit stressful down here atm as Gypsy health has been really up and down over the last 2 months despite doing everything we can to keep her healthy and happy.
We have another vet appointment on Monday she shes not doing soo good this week. Unfortunately despite the cone of shame to keep her from scratching her wound she has somehow manged to open the wound and it is now appears to be infected. (hoping it just cystic fluid but pretty sure its puss)
Wish us luck.
:grouphug2::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:Let us know how it goes, sending best wishes:goodluck::grouphug2::heartshape: