Hi! New Here with Arun

Alexis244

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!
We actually adopted Arun early last year! He's enjoying the retired life and loves, loves trying to get your attention through headbutts. He also likes trying to steal chicken nuggets.
Snapchat-1005726381.jpg

Snapchat-1245781050.jpg

Snapchat-43236860.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
8a38f83d4776379958a843f398b82cdb.jpg
Alexis244 and Arun and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
cat-and-welcome-sign-wall-decor.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Arun is a cute dude! :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mighty Orange

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Alexis244 watch your boys teeth, I had a few removed from spotty, he's 6. If you're in Ohio you might own Spots, dad.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS A Alexis244
Nice to meet you & Arun....how did you come upon Arun,he looks quite content living the life of leisure- any idea why they retired him,I understand the breed is in high demand......

Well,there's no shortage of kittens thats for sure so it's a good thing and aren't you Blessed ❤He's a beautiful boy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alexis244

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yep! We're in Ohio! And Arun's teeth aren't the best, but we attributed that to breed and age.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alexis244

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He probably was just getting too old for it. He's gotten some allergies with age, so maybe it was a health thing, too. We practically got Arun for free compared to the price of his kittens! The organization really, really cares about these cats and wanted him to retire to a forever home, I suppose!
Either way, he's stolen my heart!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
He probably was just getting too old for it. He's gotten some allergies with age, so maybe it was a health thing, too. We practically got Arun for free compared to the price of his kittens! The organization really, really cares about these cats and wanted him to retire to a forever home, I suppose!
Either way, he's stolen my heart!
That's nice to hear that they really care about their breeders.... I've known many many cat breeders and I must say that in all these years I've not met or dealt with any " bad" ones compared to the tons of dog breeders I've had the displeasure of dealing with- I'm certainly not saying it's a fact ,it's just my personal experiences...... you hear alot of stories about breeders which I don't think is the majority- I bred polydactels for some years and my stud was my best friend in the world( we were side by side for 2decades)....

You hit the jackpot when you met Arun- I'm happy for you both.... nothing better than " Happily ever after " stories!

Mighty Orange

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep! We're in Ohio! And Arun's teeth aren't the best, but we attributed that to breed and age.
I know a place in Parma Ohio that will do a full dental remove whatever teeth need removed and clean the rest and provide you with medications. They only charge $150.00 You will need to get a full blood workup to make sure his kidneys are good and he can handle the anesthesia. They do take time to get in for treatment due to being busy

Premier Spay Neuter & Wellness Clinic - Veterinarian You should google for phone number