Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm Graycie, really, but my meowmie was Katie=^..^=. She gotta new name when we re-registered. We miss you guys! Humble an Shenandoah, we still yur sweethearts?
We wanna be.

My meowmie didn't have a puter for a long long time, but now we got a new one. We missed all yu guys that knew us. For yu new guys we live Los Angeles and we are five now! Three are fosters, but meomies had em for over a year now -- they are Sun, Lulu and Little Guy. All were abandoned in the garden where we live in a partment building of old people. There are two of us cats -- me Graycie, (cauz I'm gray, duh!) and Go Go.

We wants to know how yu are doing and what yur doing. We real sorry bout meowmie Bobbie's bad back.......meowmie fell oncet and hurt her back, but she's okay now, pretty much.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Graycie an GoGo! Cool! My Meowmy members you. She can't member when you were on last, but I'm New Smudge. How are you guys?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Grayce and Go Go - we sure do remember you. It's so great to see you back. Come on over to Smudge's Cafe and me and Mika will treat you to catnip teas or whatever you want.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Grayce and Go Go - we sure do remember you. It's so great to see you back. Come on over to Smudge's Cafe and me and Mika will treat you to catnip teas or whatever you want.
we member you to - at leest, me & Pixel do. i dont member if Java wuz heer yet win you were las here... i NO Chip & Firefox wernt heer! welcum bak! ~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zahalsky

Well, I'm Graycie, really, but my meowmie was Katie=^..^=. She gotta new name when we re-registered. We miss you guys! Humble an Shenandoah, we still yur sweethearts?
We wanna be.

My meowmie didn't have a puter for a long long time, but now we got a new one. We missed all yu guys that knew us. For yu new guys we live Los Angeles and we are five now! Three are fosters, but meomies had em for over a year now -- they are Sun, Lulu and Little Guy. All were abandoned in the garden where we live in a partment building of old people. There are two of us cats -- me Graycie, (cauz I'm gray, duh!) and Go Go.

We wants to know how yu are doing and what yur doing. We real sorry bout meowmie Bobbie's bad back.......meowmie fell oncet and hurt her back, but she's okay now, pretty much.
Prayze the Lord! U r back!

Meowmy tryed to call Katie! Shr tryed and tryed! Wear wur u? We are happy!

CELEBARSHUN TIME!

MAY WE HAF A KISS????

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Nadette and New Smudge -- didn't you have another friend? Smudge's mama?

Anyway thanks for welcoming us back!

Graycie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yosemite - meowmy sez thank you kindly for the advice bout merging her accounts -- whatever that means!

We glad to talk to you again Bijou and Tia! You been on any walks lately? My meowmy don't take me no more cos I got ringworm when she took me a long long time ago. Anyway there's so many cats in here now, I've got plenty of compny. We got Sun, Lulu and Little Guy -- all from the garden.

Graycie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Cable! We remembers Java, but not Chip an Foxfire. We got a tabby girl cat now -- her name's Lulu and she gots a sister named Sun. Sun's black.....and then there's Little Guy he's orange tuxedo. You and Java stilll play all around and yur meowmy still feed the outside cats?

My meowmy still feeds the outside cats and this summer she found three kittens outside, but her daughter helped her find homes for them. Two sisters went to an artist's loft in downtown L.A. and one went to a professor of Creative Writing!

See you at Smudge's! We getting treated and welcomed back!

Graycie

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aristotle -- you ketch any more mice lately? You an Topaz getting along gud now, playing tag an stuff? That's what we do here. Well, play tag, we don't get to get mice, just play with the little toy ones meowmy buys at the store for us. Anyway Sun likes the little jingle balls and makes meowmy laff when she runs round with them. Little Guy likes the rings from the milk and water jugs. Go Go likes them too, but neither likes to share, so they fights.

See you at Smudge's we having a celebration there!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmie Bobbie and our Sweethearts! We so glad to be back! We sorry bout the phone, we didn't have one for awhile. Something happened to the phone line and that's how meomy's puter got broke. We see you at Smudge's okay?

We celebrate with milk shakes, maybe! We give you lotsa kisses there!

Graycie

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Nadette and New Smudge -- didn't you have another friend? Smudge's mama?

Anyway thanks for welcoming us back!

Graycie
Yeah, Elsa is RB Smudge's mama! She's still here. An Tigger is here, she was here before any of us, an she's 17 1/2 years old! An we have a new friend, Clyde who is pretty & white, but he can't hear anything, so we's hafta help him & let him know what's goin on.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We wanna be.

HI HI HI meomwy katie and gracy and go go and welcome too to the new kittys Sun, Lulu and lil guy, we is three now, Jasper, TT and snowy, snow is a rescue cat meowmy adopted. We hasnt been on much lately, bad Alex overdownloaded on the sat so now its slower than dial up cuz of that so meowmy is hardly on. Probably be another month before it gets back to speed IF daddy actually doz anyting about it ( meowmy sez she needs to NOT go there cuz shes mad at daddy and alex)......other than that nothing new at our house cept its still REALLY hot 103 today and humid too/cry. We kittys stay pretty comfortable tho cuz we stay in meomwys and daddys bedroom with our special coolie on
. Jasper pesters meowmy to come and lay down and then we all come and lay on her
. She sez shes glad WE are cool
, cuz haveing three fur balls laying on her makes her more hotter she sez. We so glad you are back, we missed you and is glad that you are ok. We also wants to say hi to alla our other friends ....we try to be on more but meowmy sez the snail pace of the puter puts her in a relly bad mood
so she not on very much, pleeze forgive us. Meomwy sez we can go to smudgies for a lil bit, meet us there ok? luv jasper...hi and kiss kiss meowmy linda, kiss kiss ari meet me ther ok?hi kittys, its me snow snow, I am coming too

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Meowmie Bobbie and our Sweethearts! We so glad to be back! We sorry bout the phone, we didn't have one for awhile. Something happened to the phone line and that's how meomy's puter got broke. We see you at Smudge's okay?

We celebrate with milk shakes, maybe! We give you lotsa kisses there!

Graycie
the onlee kisses we've had since u been gone is frum meowmy an from our sissy kitties.

Kitters' birfday is sunday...so we selluhbrayting! Se see u at smudge's/

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Cable! We remembers Java, but not Chip an Foxfire. We got a tabby girl cat now -- her name's Lulu and she gots a sister named Sun. Sun's black.....and then there's Little Guy he's orange tuxedo. You and Java stilll play all around and yur meowmy still feed the outside cats?

Graycie
yeh, she still feedn them. Chip came here las spring [2006] he's a big black boy, & Firefox was 'dopted this summr - she came frum the outside cats akshuallee. you can reed about her here, an about Chip here. pix of Chip here, & Firefox here & here.
BTW - i see yur meowmy gotted her 'riginal name bak - YAY!
a
for my hansum Jasper, too ~ Cable

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow!! Graycie and Go-Go and 3 new kittys!! Me and momma member you guys!! We misseded you! Glad to see you guys again and hopes to see you round lots!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh wow!! Graycie and Go-Go and 3 new kittys!! Me and momma member you guys!! We misseded you! Glad to see you guys again and hopes to see you round lots!!
Kitters! Our sweet sissy! Dese our gurlfrens furr real...member how we thot they had gone furrevfurr and we were sad? Now we happy.....
but u will alwayz be our sissy, just like the ofurr gurls here.

Meomwy still carryin dat bag yur sweet meowmy made for our meowmy. cats are angels wif furr....and her has a poster on her wall wut sez it, too, an it has our pics on it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.