Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Well, actually I have someting I must confess. A couple of days ago I had to go to the bad place. My eyes were irritated, probably from sitting right in front of my coolie thing.....well anyways they were watering so meowmy and daddy took me to a bad place. I didnt want to go and I TOLD them that the whole way there but they was stupid and dint listen to me
. Then we gotted to the bad place and even though it was a new one I hadnt been to before I am a smart boy and new rite away what it was. I was alredy in a BAD mood from ridin in the car so I satted in my carrier and made
looks and everyone, I was also swearing very softly.....
BUT as usual they didnt listen and a bad man came in, he looked at my eyes and listened to my chest and I was getting madder and madder
. THEN another bad man came in and weighed me and got the BAD STICK
. SOOO, I THREW A FIT
. I did such a good job that the bad man told meowmy and daddy to take me home, no shots and get outta here!
(Well they were a bit more polite than that but made it clear they would be happy to lose us as clients and not to hurry back
.) I is fine now and meowmy sez she hopes I never get bad sick cuz I am impossible to medicate. Well thats whats been happening at my house, how is all my friends doing? Luv from jasper, tt and snow snow.
wow you alwayze have advenshures. How much diid you way?
We luvs how u tell bout your bad place storie.

u give em he!! don't ya!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper I tells momma when her tries to takes me to the bad place about how not nice that is. I cry so much it makes mommy sad, but not sad nuff to turn round and bring me home!
I's glad you are all good a helthee! We love yous guys!

Kitters
(& momma)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we cry too but meowmt don pay no tenshun...
Heh heh, what I does isnt exactly cry......it more like a few verses ob my "bad cat bad cat" song. I sing about how I gonna try to murder the first stopid person to mess wif me after we get to the bad place........

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Heh heh, what I does isnt exactly cry......it more like a few verses ob my "bad cat bad cat" song. I sing about how I gonna try to murder the first stopid person to mess wif me after we get to the bad place........
we gots an idee!
How bout singing "VET BUSTERS"?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

You are sure keeping your "fierce Jasper" nickname alive.
The only thing I do is make this deep growling sound but nobody pays any attention to me either. Meowmy just laughs and kisses my head when I do that.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

wow what a booteeful new pic!
Bijou and mika, hoo tuk it?
Thanks fellas!

Meowmy took some new pictures of us and a nice lady in the signature forum (Icklemiss) made her a new siggy. Mika let her take lots of pictures but I wasn't cooperating she says. Us masculine guys don't want to sit around and pose for pictures.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Thanks fellas!

Meowmy took some new pictures of us and a nice lady in the signature forum (Icklemiss) made her a new siggy. Mika let her take lots of pictures but I wasn't cooperating she says. Us masculine guys don't want to sit around and pose for pictures.
And I don't want anyone else to see how handsome my Bijou is!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

And I don't want anyone else to see how handsome my Bijou is!
now, Topaz - you know Bijou is completely yours! i don't mind looking at him, even tho i much prefer my Reilly. i also don't mind all of the other lady cats on the site feasting their eyes on my handsome guy - just as long as they keep their paws off!
~ Pixel

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

now, Topaz - you know Bijou is completely yours! i don't mind looking at him, even tho i much prefer my Reilly. i also don't mind all of the other lady cats on the site feasting their eyes on my handsome guy - just as long as they keep their paws off!
~ Pixel
Yur siggy is lovely, too. Alla our frens here are the best!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yur siggy is lovely, too. Alla our frens here are the best!
Yes it is very very nice. Meowmy sez she wishes she new how to do that, cuz she wood make one wif us and snow in it too. We is excited to see a new storee from meowmy Bobbie
. Her rites the bestest stories, we bet she could rite childrens books
. We will go over there in a minute to see if she has finished riting it yet. Sorry we havent been on. It has been so hot here and we just been laying around all day sleeppin in the heet and then wild cats all nite keepin meomwy up. We is all fine and hopes you all are too, we luvs u all, luv from jasper, tt kiss kiss meowmy linda, kiss kiss ari and snow snow the cover girl cat

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
deer jasper an snowy an tia,

how r u today? we not doin nuthin much, is rainy here today, and we resting caws meowmy hurted her bak bad wen she lifted a bunch of books. dey too heavy for her and she has spasm things. we nevfurr herd of them but she sez it hurts like the devil.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

deer jasper an snowy an tia,

how r u today? we not doin nuthin much, is rainy here today, and we resting caws meowmy hurted her bak bad wen she lifted a bunch of books. dey too heavy for her and she has spasm things. we nevfurr herd of them but she sez it hurts like the devil.
Aww we so sorry to here that yur meowmy hurted her bak, r meowmy has a bad bak too
and she sez she gonna say a prayer an us too for meowmy bobbies bak to get better reel soon ok? We not doing anything much either, it too hot, we gets feisty at night though when its cool
. We all fine an wanna say hi to alla our friend, we luvs you all, luv jasper, tt and snow snow

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Aww we so sorry to here that yur meowmy hurted her bak, r meowmy has a bad bak too
and she sez she gonna say a prayer an us too for meowmy bobbies bak to get better reel soon ok? We not doing anything much either, it too hot, we gets feisty at night though when its cool
. We all fine an wanna say hi to alla our friend, we luvs you all, luv jasper, tt and snow snow
Hello Jasper, Tia and Snowy. And hello Auntie Carol. We sure miss you folks and wish you could spend more time with us but we understand that it isn't always possible.

We do think about you lots and love it when you do have time to come and say hello.

PS - meowmy sends kisses back to Tia and we send kitty kisses to you all including Auntie Carol.

Status
Not open for further replies.