Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we an our meowmy tink you are gorgeous and a booteeful kitty! We hope you get to stay furrever with swwe meowmy laureen or anofurr nice familee. an we prayin for you. may we be yur brother, too?
shur!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Hi, Firefox!! We already looked at your pictures. You look like you have some tortitude!
meowmy sez i do to but i dont no wut she meenz
~ Firefox

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

meowmy sez i do to but i dont no wut she meenz
~ Firefox
It meens tat you are gurl who knows
what she wants. Just like me.

Luvs, Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luzee and Carly an Much, hey gurls! Whassup today?

Y'asll doin alright? Meowmy cleenin out our carriers since we gots to go to the vet person Friday.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Firefox - you sure are going to be a beauty when you are all grown up. Meowmy Laureen is taking good care of you and we know you will be just fine with her. Hugs to meowmy Laureen from me and Mika and kitty kisses to baby Firefox.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy gots a BAD UTI and a YEEST Infecshun!

She haffin to take medicine and she hasta drink water! NO MORE COKES!

her went to the hooman vet dis afurrnoon.

we get to go tomorrow to get our teefs all cleen an to have our yeerly shots.

We don get no food afurr 6 an no water afurr midnite!

we gots to go in at 8 a.m.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we iz gettin reddy to go. shenandoah tried to get into the dry food, but meowmy cawt him an put a BIG HEAVY crystal ball on top of the food bin.

she nervus. we slept pretty good but she dint. her felt bad wif her UIT an was restless ovfurr us.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vet just called to let me know that Humble and Shenandoah are through getting their teeth cleaned. Both did fine and are just waking up.

Thanks for your prayers! I go to get them this afternon around 2:30. I pray their bloodwork is ok.

Poor babies will be pooped!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Yeah - S&H have cleen teefs and will home with Meowmy Bobbie soon.
Meowmy has a fren who flosses her doggie's teefs evfurry day!

we glad we don haf to put wif dat!

(I am getting fresh ice water and baby blankets ready for my angels for when they return home.)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

We want to see some smiley pictures when they get home.
das gonna be a problem. meowmy don haf a digital camra an even iffin she did, she don no how to get stuff on the pooter.

so u gotta use yur imaginatishun.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there, kitty frens! We are home and are wore out from dis stuff. We sleepy, and Shenandoah peed on hisself on the way home in the carrier.
I (Humble here) had a little cyst on my neck, but this purty vet Ladee hoo werks there now removed it.
She's a little ting, too.

That added to my bill, and we bof have to take Clavamox til it gets gone, but we gotted alla our shots an had out bloodwerk done and our wellness exam.

It costed $653.

Bobbie here-----Is that a lot? It seems so at first, until you add up each thing. $60 for each cat to have the voluntary blood stuff done on each cat, and it was $50 or so to remove the cyst from Humble. About $25 is for toothpaste, some is for the antibiotic Clavamox......

What do you all say?

Humble's total was $361 and Shenandoah's was $291.

I appreciate any response. They are worth it, but I was expecting a bill of $400 or so. Maybe I forgot from last year.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Sounds pretty reasonable to me if you consider a lot of folks pay $300 or more just for a cleaning.
True!

S & H say:

We are vereee tyred today an not tawking. we sleepin and meowmy sez we wobbly. she may have to sleep on the floor wif us...alla us on a comforter. who wans to come joyn us and have a catnap partee? no food, no fun, jus rest!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! Dis is Shenandoah, and I can't tawk much, I felt bad bad las nite and meowmy callded the vet. I wasn't hardly movin, and she gotted skeered.

He tawked to her and told her she did the rite ting in givin me sum pedialyte, an he told her to let my regualr vet no dat the anesthesia lasted way long so maybee they not give me so much nex time.

Well, she got up durin the nite to tawk to me an love me an dis morning, she gave me more pedialyte, and i feel better. I even ate a spoon of food~

Nap time for me!

Mama sez HUmble and I are her

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hey guys! Dis is Shenandoah, and I can't tawk much, I felt bad bad las nite and meowmy callded the vet. I wasn't hardly movin, and she gotted skeered.

He tawked to her and told her she did the rite ting in givin me sum pedialyte, an he told her to let my regualr vet no dat the anesthesia lasted way long so maybee they not give me so much nex time.

Well, she got up durin the nite to tawk to me an love me an dis morning, she gave me more pedialyte, and i feel better. I even ate a spoon of food~

Nap time for me!

Mama sez HUmble and I are her
OH OH OH that SO skary
, we doesnt blame you for being skard !! We wood be too and so wood meowmy!! We remembers last time that meowmy taked us for shots.......a while back and jasper gotted REELY sick from his
and when meomwy tried to take him back they was havin a party and told her if she felt like it was serious to take him to the er vet
!! She hasnt been bak there since. She is still trying to find a good vet that she trustes cuz the one she liked retired and she don like the other ones
. We is glad you is doing better today. We has had company at our house and daddy wuz on vacation but now hes back to work and meomwy sez things will be gettin bak to normal here, lol. We is all fine and meomwy ordered some camera software so we waiting for it to come. Then she sez she will be putting some pictures on for alla u to see
. We loves alla yous, and we be on more now, love jasper, tt, and snow snow

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

OH OH OH that SO skary
, we doesnt blame you for being skard !! We wood be too and so wood meowmy!! We remembers last time that meowmy taked us for shots.......a while back and jasper gotted REELY sick from his
and when meomwy tried to take him back they was havin a party and told her if she felt like it was serious to take him to the er vet
!! She hasnt been bak there since. She is still trying to find a good vet that she trustes cuz the one she liked retired and she don like the other ones
. We is glad you is doing better today. We has had company at our house and daddy wuz on vacation but now hes back to work and meomwy sez things will be gettin bak to normal here, lol. We is all fine and meomwy ordered some camera software so we waiting for it to come. Then she sez she will be putting some pictures on for alla u to see
Hi Jasper, Snow and little Sis. We sure miss you around here. Glad that things are getting back to normal and we are so excited that we will be getting new pictures. (Meowmy is in the background jumping up and down and if she isn't careful, at her age the tears may start rolling down her legs.)

We love all you guys a whole big bunch!

Bijou, Mika and meowmy.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we member dat meen ole vet and we can't beleeve that they wuldn't see you. We send em scratches an hisses!

shenandoah better now, and I am,too.

we wanna see pics of you an tia an baby snow snow.

Originally Posted by carolcat

OH OH OH that SO skary

Status
Not open for further replies.