Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi Jasper, Snow and little Sis. We sure miss you around here. Glad that things are getting back to normal and we are so excited that we will be getting new pictures. (Meowmy is in the background jumping up and down and if she isn't careful, at her age the tears may start rolling down her legs.)

We love all you guys a whole big bunch!

Bijou, Mika and meowmy.
we is jumpin up & down to!
~ Cable & the rest [i guess weer not a skwad enymor - meowmy cant think of a noo name for a groop of FIVE cats!]

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

~ Cable & the rest [i guess weer not a skwad enymor - meowmy cant think of a noo name for a groop of FIVE cats!]
My Meowmy bets you guyz are sure a HANDFUL!!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

FIVE FINE FELINES

we tink das a cool name!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

My Meowmy bets you guyz are sure a HANDFUL!!!
meowmy sez onlee me rite now.
i dont no wut she meens unless its that i fit in her hand? ~ Firefox

Originally Posted by batgirl2good

FIVE FINE FELINES

we tink das a cool name!
it's grate! meowmy thinks she'll use it!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

meowmy sez onlee me rite now.
i dont no wut she meens unless its that i fit in her hand? ~ Firefox

it's grate! meowmy thinks she'll use it!
Meowmy sez is a grayte example of alliterashun!

She tinks it soots alla u five fine felines!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we agreez! thats a fine name...meomwy saw a cat at petsmart that wanted to come home wif here but he was a big manly boy like ME, so she told the lady she wuz sorry but there can be only ONE king cat in the house and I, "FIERCE JASPER" am IT lol!! meomwy gotten her new software today so she is gonna load it and see what happens, wish us luck XP, luv jasper tt, and snow snow

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, we are so excited. We have our paws crossed (and our eyes a little bit too) that we'll get to see pictures soon.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

we agreez! thats a fine name...meomwy saw a cat at petsmart that wanted to come home wif here but he was a big manly boy like ME, so she told the lady she wuz sorry but there can be only ONE king cat in the house and I, "FIERCE JASPER" am IT lol!! meomwy gotten her new software today so she is gonna load it and see what happens, wish us luck XP, luv jasper tt, and snow snow
What kinda sofwear? new pics? we cited to see alla you!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What kinda sofwear? new pics? we cited to see alla you!
Hi dere, sorry we is late answering.... meomwy and daddy been rely busy so meowmy not spending much time here. Meowmy is reel mad at her new progam she botted, she sez she must be a puter idiot cuz everyting she buys for her camera to edit the pictures dont do what she wants it to do and she spended 50 bucks for nothin!!
She sez she still trying to get pictures for fur pics but we wont cooperate, and she cant edit them like she used to do
so they not worth putting on fur pics cuz they are all blurry or red eyes.. only good ones she gets is of our furry buns running away from the camera
. She speically apologized to meowmy Linda and sez she is trying REEL hard cuz she knows Linda needs to see TT but alla us is brats and wont hold still. We is all fine, just busy and hope to be on more a little later in the year when there is not vacations and yard work and trips etc. We loves alla you and hopes you all are fine too. Love and purrs from Jasper, TT, Snowy and meowmy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
u , jasper, was one of our furrst frens here, so we tink you is speshul.

Bijou an mika was our othfurr furst frens.

we hopes u is all ok.

is meowmy carol's hooman kiten mike bean nicer?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Jasper, Tia, Snowy and Auntie Carol. We sure miss you kitties. We hope meowmy Carol gets to send pictures soon. Meowmy says she's having Tia withdrawal and it's not pleasant.

Meowmy says to tell you she hopes you are all healthy and happy and so do me and Mika.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Meowmy also sez hi to Jasper Tia Snowy an Aunt Carol. She sez one of the reasons she gotted a Ragdoll (me) is cause of jasper an Aunt Carol. So hav a happy July 4th guys!! - Smudge

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

My Meowmy also sez hi to Jasper Tia Snowy an Aunt Carol. She sez one of the reasons she gotted a Ragdoll (me) is cause of jasper an Aunt Carol. So hav a happy July 4th guys!! - Smudge
aw, das sweet! smudge, you a DOLL always to us. We love you.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

u , jasper, was one of our furrst frens here, so we tink you is speshul.

Bijou an mika was our othfurr furst frens.

we hopes u is all ok.

is meowmy carol's hooman kiten mike bean nicer?
Dear S + H, we think maybe you gotten meowmys kitten Mike mixed up with daddys kitten Alex . Mike is always nice and sweet to us when he comes, its Alex who tries to tease and bug us
. We sended some pictures to meomwy Linda and we is wondering if she gotted them? They isnt good pictures cuz we wont cooperate and meomwys new camera software is useless meowmy sez. It is very hot here so I guess we will be hangin out in meowmys bedroom in front of OUR coolie thing
, but only if meowmy comes in and lays down wif us. Meowmy sez we spoiled
. Meowmy keeps chasing us wif the camera and we keeps runnin away
, her says we being lil brats!! We is all doing ok and hopes alla our friends are too, luv from Jasper, TT and snow snow

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dear S + H, we think maybe you gotten meowmys kitten Mike mixed up with daddys kitten Alex . Mike is always nice and sweet to us when he comes, its Alex who tries to tease and bug us
. We sended some pictures to meomwy Linda and we is wondering if she gotted them? They isnt good pictures cuz we wont cooperate and meomwys new camera software is useless meowmy sez. It is very hot here so I guess we will be hangin out in meowmys bedroom in front of OUR coolie thing
, but only if meowmy comes in and lays down wif us. Meowmy sez we spoiled
, her says we being lil brats!! We is all doing ok and hopes alla our friends are too, luv from Jasper, TT and snow snow
oh oh we did get it mixt up and we so sawry!

is hot here too.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy sez we spoiled
lotsa
&
&
for my hansum sweetie, Jasper! ~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

no no u not spoiled.....jasper an tia, snow....u all cool!
Well, actually I have someting I must confess. A couple of days ago I had to go to the bad place. My eyes were irritated, probably from sitting right in front of my coolie thing.....well anyways they were watering so meowmy and daddy took me to a bad place. I didnt want to go and I TOLD them that the whole way there but they was stupid and dint listen to me
. Then we gotted to the bad place and even though it was a new one I hadnt been to before I am a smart boy and new rite away what it was. I was alredy in a BAD mood from ridin in the car so I satted in my carrier and made
looks and everyone, I was also swearing very softly.....
BUT as usual they didnt listen and a bad man came in, he looked at my eyes and listened to my chest and I was getting madder and madder
. THEN another bad man came in and weighed me and got the BAD STICK
. SOOO, I THREW A FIT
. I did such a good job that the bad man told meowmy and daddy to take me home, no shots and get outta here!
(Well they were a bit more polite than that but made it clear they would be happy to lose us as clients and not to hurry back
.) I is fine now and meowmy sez she hopes I never get bad sick cuz I am impossible to medicate. Well thats whats been happening at my house, how is all my friends doing? Luv from jasper, tt and snow snow.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh Jasper, you are so brave.

But Meomy jus scolded me saying that the bad men are reely gud men and they wants to help you. She sends hugs
to Meowmy Carol cause she sez Meowmys don't like to worry abowt us and being meen to the bad men makes Meowmys worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.