Hi All! Coupla Noobs Here

P+P's Meom

What if I don't want to stay calm?
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all!

I'm meom to 2 tabbies, Pitter + Patter. They rescued me when they were only 4 weeks old and in pretty sad shape. Both weighed less than a pound, were scrawny as hell and had just about every parasite there is – but no fleas, thank goodness.

Fast forward:

In less than a month from now, they will turn FIVE YEARS OLD – man, how time flies! Pitter has gone from 15 ounces to almost 15 pounds. His little sister Patter has gone from 12 ounces to not quite 10 pounds. The vet says Patter is “getting round” and Pitter *is* round. Hrrumpph! The Nerve!

A buddy and I are working on designing/creating some more vertical space for them in our apartment. And I'm making a point to get all 3 of us a bit more active. [*I* am definitely round.] Patter used like to play fetch, but lately she's more into playing CATch with pony beads. She's Good!! Pitter likes to put his harness/leash on and go for walks up + down the apt. building's halls.

They're [generally] healthy, happy and spoiled rotten.

Patter was diagnosed with epilepsy when she was about a year old. She has focal seizures that are finally pretty well controlled with meds.

Pitter's biggest problem is that he is TERRIFIED of having his claws trimmed. [Thank goodness for Gabapentin!]

Of course, y'all know that MY cats are THE most wonderful and special felines in the entire world – just like yours!

Catitude - Pitter [top of cat tree]
catitude - Pitter.jpg

Catitude - Patter [top of cat tree]
catitude - Patter.jpg

ps. Patter is my avatar. Her button says "What if I don't want to stay calm?"

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-753330.gif
P+P's Meom, Pitter and Patter, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-621873.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

The siblings are lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

Do post more photos of them and we have a special thread just for them here in:-
show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many more fun threads here in :- fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are doing.

new-here-i-have-a-few-suggestions-for-you.31219
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What cuties, and those are great names :thumbsup:
My wife and I have 9 cats, several dogs, livestock and our lives revolve around their needs.
Welcome to TCS!!! :hellocomputer:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise