Hey

1claire

Tabby Lover
Young Cat
Purraise
I have started to join conversations on different threads without making an introduction. My name is Claire and I am the not so latest member of this community. I have two wonderful tabby cats named Max and Gray. These two loves playing inside the kittywalk system in the backyard wherein they invite our neighbor's Siamese.

max 2.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A1565852-8B9E-4215-B5D2-139833E02D3D$L0$001~photo.gif
Claire, Max and Gray, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
13a87bd57142c4bcc2c5f272cded1f60.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Nice kitties you got there :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you have already perused the site and decided to formally introduce yourself. Max and Gray are an adorable pair of cats. I see they have made themselves comfortable in your bed. Many cats, including my own, like to sleep with their people. :sleepycat: Please feel free to post more pics of them.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hey right back atcha! Glad you decided to make a formal introcution and let us see those pretty babies!