Hey Y'all New Member

jenna.lunas.owner

Luna's Momma
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Jenna i'm 15 years old and i'm the proud owner of my lil fur baby Luna. She is a beautiful black, white, and orange calico who loves to play games!. She will be turning 6 in September she is the sister of my late cat Athena who we had put down April 12 of this year. I live in Black Mountain North Carolina among the nature and i'm very happy to be on this site. <3

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Jenna i'm 15 years old and i'm the proud owner of my lil fur baby Luna. She is a beautiful black, white, and orange calico who loves to play games!. She will be turning 6 in September she is the sister of my late cat Athena who we had put down April 12 of this year. I live in Black Mountain North Carolina among the nature and i'm very happy to be on this site. <3
:welcomesign::hellosmiley::whitecat: To u both.
And so sorry about ure other kitty that had to b put down:heartshape::(

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-545185.png
Jenna and Luna, on behalf The Catsite community, a warm
images.jpg
to you both.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Luna looks like a sweet gal :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and we are so sorry to hear about Athena :alright:

Do post photos of Luna for us to see and we have a special thread just for Luna here in :- post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun threads to showcase what your kitty is up to here in :-
fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenna.lunas.owner

Luna's Momma
Young Cat
Purraise
Luna Marie 1.jpg
here is Luna for y'all who wanted to see her!! <3

Crazykat Lady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site but add me to the list of condolences regarding your sweet Athena. Luna is a charming calico. :lovecat3: