Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0d13c8ea31366e2c229115fd4127191a.jpg
to you and your kittens and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
04dc1171beeb7d41f8292ff3afb1cc22.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Now, that's a teasing introduction if every I saw one! We are eager for details, names, descriptions, photos if you have them! And a VERY big welcome to you AND your precious (because we just know that they are) clowder!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Helgaiy

ololo
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 473061 to you and your kittens and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 473062 to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:
I'm not sure how to share photos yet, but I'll figure it out and share them soon.

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome! What are their names? Also, to add pictures, take one with your camera, and click the thing under your response that you see while you’re typing that says attach files.Click the ones you want, click send, and Walla.