Hello!

Fostercatmom_358

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am a foster mom to many cats and kittens. But I have a problem with this forum. I've noticed under some people's posts, there is an image that usually has their cat or cats on them. I am wondering how to get one! Thank you if you can help.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!!! Looking forward to hearing your many foster stories. I don’t know how you do it without keeping each and every one. (Not a tech person, but am sure you’ll be getting the answer soon).

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
66aef3b5231b5c412c4c77b3e2298ded.gif
Fostercatmom_35 and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
5b70ed3b0b9923ca4478ff12b1ee28dd.jpg
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera::camera::camera: We love kitties photos here.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

As for the question you are asking about the image at the end of the post of some members you see, it is called a Signature Banner. You can request for one too and you can submit your request here in Make Signature Banner Requests Here

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Thanks for being a kitty foster mom. :petcat::catlove::redheartpump:

I've noticed under some people's posts, there is an image that usually has their cat or cats on them. I am wondering how to get one! Thank you if you can help.
The image under posts is called a forum signature. This link will explain more about them:
How To Edit Your Forum Signature? - TheCatSite

You can either make your own photo, using editing software you might already have, or even something like Word.

Or, as tabbytom tabbytom posted, you can make a request for someone create a photo banner in this thread:
Make Signature Banner Requests Here

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow,no idea how to succeed at fostering and I'm not about to try anymore-they spend one day here and nobody's leaving - no can do! Hats off to folks like you,thank you on behalf of all the fosters you care for!

Oh ,almost forgot!"WELCOME to TCS" better late than never❤