Hello From Virginia

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So glad I found this place. I am the property of an 18 yr old tuxedo cat named Cookiepuss. When I am not kowtowing to her I am a soapmaker and have my own small soapmaking business and live in northern Virginia in the Shenandoah Valley. I love this area because its full of history and right in the middle of sacred civil war battleground.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. What a great thing to have an 18 year old cat, and a tuxedo at that. We hope to see pictures of your fur baby. l The Shenandoah Valley is beautiful. I do love history of the Civil War.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I did post a couple pics of Cookiepuss in the sleeping cat pics thread. At 18 she pretty much sleeps all day now.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: You may be interested to know there is a special thread for tuxedo cats here: Tuxedo Cats ;) Please feel free to post a pic of Cookiepuss. :bicolorcat: How unique and interesting it must be to own a soapmaking business. Glad you joined the forum.

ETA: I just checked the sleeping beauties thread - love her cheese box bed. :cloud9:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
F73E356A-9E4C-427E-8CCB-EC463C669C40.gif
Candybee and Cookiepuss, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
BB2BDCE9-A09C-491F-BB97-F7C588DC2503.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

We love to see photos of Cookiepuss, please post photos!
9A174EBC-58E7-4EED-97A3-95A69E5C81EA.gif

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Hello again! It’s nice to officially meet you and Cookiepuss! She is very cute! I hope to see you both around TCS! :wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Candybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you to all your kind replies. You certainly make a gal & fellow cat lover feel welcome!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome! A soap maker? That's quite interesting. And a tux! I love tuxedo cats, they always look so very elegant!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Cookiepuss is one of the most unique kitty names I've ever heard. Love it. :heartshape:

I checked out her photo in the Post your sleeping beauties!!! thread. She is indeed a beauty.

Perhaps you could post the pic here, as well. As it will eventually get buried in the other thread, but this thread will always belong solely to Cookiepuss. :catlove:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Cookiepuss!!! I can hear Howard doing his cookiepuss impersonation now!