Hello From Northern Ireland

HellsBells80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone, my name is Helen, I have 4 cats two boys and two girls, Lucifer and Damien are my beautiful black boys and pagan and Scarlett my little ladies. I absolutely adore my babies as I'm sure we all do. Lucifer and pagan are brother and sister and they are 4 years old and Damien and Scarlett are nephew and niece to Lucifer and pagan. Damien is 1 year old and Scarlett 6months. FB_IMG_1505675638545.jpg FB_IMG_1458393809926.jpg FB_IMG_1484852361493.jpg FB_IMG_1484852059435.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm and friendly welcome to TCS! :hellosmiley: Your four cats are simply beautiful, I love Scarlett's coloring too. :bluepaw: If you have any other pics you would like to share with us please feel free to post them here: Fur Pictures and Videos Only! Thanks for joining the forum.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Scarlett is a pretty young thing for sure! You're a lucky woman to have so many beautiful animals in your stead,and to be in such a beautiful country. Welcome to the forum. Lots of kind people here,and lots of great information available.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HellsBells80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much, that's Scarlett, she was only about 12 weeks in that picture she's 6 months now and still every bit as fluffy :)

snowpawprint

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign: to the cat site! I hope you have fun! All your cats look absolutely lovely!:hithere:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Willing to bet a months worth of cat treats that all these cats and the kitties mama are kind,sweet beings....regardless of the given names. (making myself laugh. I wanted to use my screen name from the other forums I am on,but decided the name of my first metal band was a bad idea)

Betting Lucifer and Damien are sweethearts. I wanna give them snorgles!!! But man,that calico is gorgeous!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: You have 4 very beautiful cats:catlove:.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

HellsBells80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Willing to bet a months worth of cat treats that all these cats and the kitties mama are kind,sweet beings....regardless of the given names. (making myself laugh. I wanted to use my screen name from the other forums I am on,but decided the name of my first metal band was a bad idea)

Betting Lucifer and Damien are sweethearts. I wanna give them snorgles!!! But man,that calico is gorgeous!
Lucifer and Damien are big softies they definitely don't live up to their namesake :bigeyes: