Hello from England

Grey Rodent

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I thought I would introduce myself and my cat. I’m the proud mum of Fei, a black and white short haired rescue cat who is three. She’s been with me just short of two weeks now and is settling well 😊 IMG_0385.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Grey Rodent

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
:welcomesign: to TCS- pleasure to meet you and Fei, Blessings for many many happy healthy years to come ❤
She looks quite content in her forever home with a loving Mum of her very own:catlove:
:welcomesign: to TCS- pleasure to meet you and Fei, Blessings for many many happy healthy years to come ❤
She looks quite content in her forever home with a loving Mum of her very own:catlove:
Welcome!! What a pretty girl. Can’t wait to hear more about you both! You might wish to check out the cow cats thread. 🙂
She looks quite c

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to also mention that I’m mum to 27 beautiful chinchillas (rodents), so an extremely busy life between these and Fei 😊
Oh I LOVE Chinchillas- they are just adorable,loveable little darlings!

I had weasels years ago ,ferrets. A friend of mine had 2 chinchilla who actually played with one of my ferrets who just adored them and for some reason did not stress them out and they did not fear him like you'd expect

Are they fearful of Fei?

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
depositphotos_100748474-stock-illustration-cat-with-hello.jpg
Grey Rodent and Fei and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
a1b684c04a8f574c91b3e3e7068995c7.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Fei is lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of her and we have a special thread here just for her in bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and many fun thread here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: