Hello Everyone!

Sleeps_With_Cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yup, I'm new here!

I've been owned by various cats for over 20 years. I'm currently the human slave of 3 male adult cats... Natey is the oldest, at 10.5 years old. He's a tall, solid 18-pound tuxedo with a mustache and goatee. Gemini is the second-oldest at around 7.5 years old; he's a 12-pound all-grey polydactyl and the boss cat of the three. The youngest is 3-year-old Simon, an all-white, 15-pound chonker (we're working on his weight). They've all got their own quirks, likes and dislikes, and weird habits, and they're a lot of fun. I can't imagine life without them.

I'm really glad I found this website! Even with a lot of cat-years of experience under my belt, there's still plenty to learn. It's great to have a place where I can ask questions & bounce ideas off of other cat people, too.

Here are my boys:
Natey
20190106_012315.jpg

Gemini
20190106_011928.jpg

Simon
20190106_012021.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
da6e059474e3893832a9e7ecf375e39e.gif
Sleeps_With_Cats, Gemini, Simon and Natey, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
da7d5a873d9409bc4a669addb1f68e48.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely cats you got here!

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Lovely pictures of your gorgeous boys. :catlove:

With all your years of feline experience, I suspect you have more knowledge to share, than questions you need answered, but you can certainly do both here. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sleeps_With_Cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Lovely pictures of your gorgeous boys. :catlove:

With all your years of feline experience, I suspect you have more knowledge to share, than questions you need answered, but you can certainly do both here. :)
I'll tell the boys they have a new fan!

The older I get, the less I know, it seems. Or at least I'm more willing to admit the things I don't know. :) My multiple serial cat-ownership has been an ongoing learning experience, and hopefully some of what I've learned along the way can help someone else.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sleeps_With_Cats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sleeps_With_Cats, Gemini, Simon and Natey, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 269665 to all of you.
So glad that you’ve joined this site...
<snip>
Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thanks for the welcome, and the pointers! I'm looking forward to poking around and 'meeting' new people.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your handsome boys! I love the fact that the lightest weight cat is the boss. It really is all in the cattitude, isn't it?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to your trio of beauties.

Thanks! It's nice to find a cat-folks hangout where everyone "gets" me being nuts about my cats.
You're not alone, we're a little nutty also but in a good way. :wink: