Hello Everyone From Grimsby, Ontario Canada

Snaggletooth75

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. My name is Patrick Brochu, I am 47 years old. I am happily married to my wife Elizabeth Bayles for 13 years. We adopted 2 cats from the Lincoln County Humane Society in St. Catharines last April 19, 2018. Our cats names are Pacie and Lucius. Pacie is a beautiful Calico and Lucius is a handsome Bombay. Pacie is 2 years old and Lucius is 3 years old. Here is a picture of each of my cats.

This is Lucius
This Pacie

My wife and don't have children as we don't want children. Pacie and Lucius are our Fur Babies. We had a cat before her name was Tigger. In 2016 we had to have Tigger put to sleep as she had Kidney and Bladder Stones. We miss Tigger so much, we had her cremated and she is resting in peace in a beautiful urn. Here is a picture of our sweet Tigger
This is Tigger sitting in our kitchen sink. Rest in Paradise sweetie, we miss you everyday.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
Patrick, Elizabeth, Lucius and Pacie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
9cbaa21021cbfaba2baf8ced7a62e0c6.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Pacie and Lucius and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and we are so sorry to hear about Tigger :alright:

Do posture photos of Lucius and Pacie and we have special photo threads for them here in :-

black-cats-only.268663
post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many more fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

new-here-i-have-a-few-suggestions-for-you.31219
community-guidelines-practices-frequently-asked-questions.32789
forum-rules.239112

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome! Your cats are so sweet and handsome! And also dear Tigger looks like she was well loved.

dalpaengi

A cat snail enthusiast
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Your cats are absolutely charming. I love their names and the way they carry themselves, if that makes any sense. Very regal cats.
Regarding Tigger, I'm so sorry about your loss.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! You have a beautiful feline family!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Sorry for your loss of Tigger. She is a pretty girl!
Lucius and Pacie are good looking kitties, too. :redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS - Patrick, Elizabeth, Pacie and Lucius! :hithere: My heartfelt sympathies go out to you on the loss of Tigger. :angel: Thank you for adopting two new fur members from the Humane Society. They are very lucky to have found their forever home with your wife and you. :greenpaw::bluepaw: