Guilty Pleasures

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 3 Coach handbags and a briefcase, all bought when I received an unexpected inheritance. I love them. My fave is a black satchel that looks like a bag doc's carry.
They are all over 20 years old but in great shape except for the briefcase that one
of the cats used as a scratching post.
I have 6 Louis Vuitton bags that are all over 20 years old and still in amazing condition. One of them looks like a doctor's bag too. It's a Speedy 25 in epi black leather. I love it. Handbags are my thing for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 6 Louis Vuitton bags that are all over 20 years old and still in amazing condition. One of them looks like a doctor's bag too. It's a Speedy 25 in epi black leather. I love it. Handbags are my thing for sure.
Ha!! You too!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Someone mentioned donuts, love them.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Prince. I don't know why I consider him a guilty pleasure, but I do, in a way. Maybe it's because I never listened to him before he died. Maybe it's because I'm such a classic/hard rock fan. I don't know. But as much as I love him now and love listening to his music, I almost feel that he's my guilty pleasure.

A work friend and I were talking about Prince several months ago. She commented on how much she enjoyed listening to him. And I said, "You know, I think Prince could make a woman pregnant just by looking at her." She sputtered her coffee. But then she looked at me and said, "Pam, you don't even know how right you are!"

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Prince. I don't know why I consider him a guilty pleasure, but I do, in a way. Maybe it's because I never listened to him before he died. Maybe it's because I'm such a classic/hard rock fan. I don't know. But as much as I love him now and love listening to his music, I almost feel that he's my guilty pleasure.

A work friend and I were talking about Prince several months ago. She commented on how much she enjoyed listening to him. And I said, "You know, I think Prince could make a woman pregnant just by looking at her." She sputtered her coffee. But then she looked at me and said, "Pam, you don't even know how right you are!"
You are so right!!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Eating peanut butter from the jar with a spoon. I used to sneak around to do it when I was a kid, but now that I’m an adult...I still sneak around to do it! :lol: Jif. Creamy. :)
I do the same thing!! It's got to be Jif Creamy.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I do the same thing!! It's got to be Jif Creamy.
Yup. I wait until The Spouse goes out in the afternoon to work in the yard, grab a spoon and the Jif, and curl up with a book. And at dinner, the conversation goes something like this:

Him: Why aren’t you hungry? You’re eating like a bird.
Me: I’m just a dainty thing. I don’t need much.

:devilish:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to have a spoon full of Jiff as an after school snack. :lol: Other brands won't do! But eating any sort of nut butter from the jar is normal in our house. We just but natural ones. Maranatha makes a coconut almond butter that is soooo good!

My new guilty pleasure is mixing salsa and plain greek yogurt as a dip with tortilla chips. My 9 year old is addicted too. :lol:

I get "cheap white bread" cravings once in a while. Some things just don't taste the same on whole wheat. My DS hates white bread though. :dunno: (More for me.:anticipation:)

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Kraft Mac&Cheese, with hot dogs. Hannah makes this for me and I love it.
She'll make the mac&cheese and hot dogs, put them in a Pyrex bowl with a lid and I can nuke it whenever. I feel like a kid eating it with cut up hot dogs, soo good.