Guilty Pleasures

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, none of it do I feel guilty over, but I love to watch the Masked Singer. Not as much as I used to since they changed the format, but i still like it. My sister and I get on a chat and watch together and comment. I also still like American Idol. Occasionally I watch Battle Bots, don't know if i should feel guilty about that, and The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch.

Non TV stuff it's yarn. I just got through re-organizing my yarn stash and I am going to donate quite a bit (or send it to my sister) because it's gotten way out of hand. I always say my hobby is buying yarn, and occasionally I knit.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
fast food :
taco bell
wendy's
mcdonald's
chick fil a

avon perfumes and skin softeners

incense of all scents and wax melts too

books of almost all genres

binge watching mash, army wives and a few other favorites

shopping for hobby stuff on amazon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
i follow kendall jenner on instagram :paperbag:

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Super hot bubble bath with spa music plaing on Alexa (do they even sell Calgon to take you away anymore?)
Sitting on the deck and doing nothing- just enjoying the bird sounds.
Sanibel Island FL and Grand Haven MI - both give you that feeling of total relaxation

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Super hot bubble bath with spa music plaing on Alexa (do they even sell Calgon to take you away anymore?)
Sitting on the deck and doing nothing- just enjoying the bird sounds.
Sanibel Island FL and Grand Haven MI - both give you that feeling of total relaxation
I also soak in the tub... probably about once a wk or so. After cleaning my clients homes, I NEED to!! I also put one of my old massage CDs on. I definitely use ebpsome salts! Walmart brand just came out with one that has arnica in it, so bought my second bag yesterday! I put it in a big jar labeled "relax" on the bathroom shelves I put up. (I repurposed shelves that used to be in my old massage/ facial room in my old house). 😊🛀. (the big jar was one my mom saved for me, had artichokes from Sams or Costco in it, lol!)
IMG_20231111_115814791.jpg

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I also soak in the tub... probably about once a wk or so. After cleaning my clients homes, I NEED to!! I also put one of my old massage CDs on. I definitely use ebpsome salts! Walmart brand just came out with one that has arnica in it, so bought my second bag yesterday! I put it in a big jar labeled "relax" on the bathroom shelves I put up. (I repurposed shelves that used to be in my old massage/ facial room in my old house). 😊🛀. (the big jar was one my mom saved for me, had artichokes from Sams or Costco in it, lol!)
View attachment 463267
love your shelf!

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
i use my hairbrush as a microphone and sing along with the radio.