Growing a Human - Again!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9 months! (And one day - I forgot to bring all my picture stuff with me to the in-laws) We have reached the busy, busy, busy stage. Her favorite thing (aside from 'mamamamamama', of course) is pulling herself up to a standing position wherever she can. She also loooves food. She's starting to develop the pincer grasp as more smaller food like macaroni is making it into her mouth.

She's growing up way too fast. She needs to slow down!

20231227_164031.jpg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Nine months already! You'll be planning a 1st birthday party soon!

And speaking of birthday parties, big sister's birthday is right around now, isn't it.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first child is three! This year has been a wild ride for this girl - she lost a grandmother, gained a sister, weaned (uh, twice after starting again after M was born), ditched diapers, and moved to PDO two days a week for the school year. Her hair has even actually grown some (though not as much as I would have thought by now). My little Capricorn is adventurous, friendly, and knows her mind. She loves dresses (called Katerinas for some reason), the colors purple and pink, watching tv, all things sweet, being silly, and building with duplos.

Today we went to stroller strides (and I didn't get a picture of her in the cute birthday outfit before she insisted on changing - oops), the mall to make a birthday build a bear, and since the place with the 'princess tea' hot chocolate we went to last year was closed today this year, we stopped got hot chocolate and sweets elsewhere and had them at home in her new tea set from Christmas.

Here's her birthday build a bear in the outfit she picked out.

20231229_183344.png

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I cannot believe J is three years old! Wow.. It seems as if it was only a few months ago, that you gave birth..
Happy Happy Belated Birthday J. ! love the build a bear, her outfit is stunning-- ballerina? or dancer? And J's outfit is so cute!
Congratulations on being such a good Mama!