Growing a Human - Again!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where did she get the word Katerinas from?! That's so cute!
The only thing I could think of is that there's a character named Katerina Kittycat on Daniel Tiger who loves ballet and dresses and tutus and maybe it made sense in her mind until.it just stuck?

I'll be a little sad when she stops saying things like "Mommy, I need my Katerina," in the mornings.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
The only thing I could think of is that there's a character named Katerina Kittycat on Daniel Tiger who loves ballet and dresses and tutus and maybe it made sense in her mind until.it just stuck?

I'll be a little sad when she stops saying things like "Mommy, I need my Katerina," in the mornings.
Yes- know exactly what you mean

Such precious moments

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Thats got to be it! My brain has been trying to come up with that connection since you posted this. I knew there was a Katerina ballerina in something my kids watched. DD was really into Angelina Ballerina for a bit but that didn’t seem right. They tend not to remember those things as much as I do now. :sniffle:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes,beautiful cake Lari Lari did you decorate it? WOW
Lolol, no. It's from a bakery. J said she wanted rainbows and twinkle stars and purple and picked the color from their icing dye sheet.

It was expensive, but I love being able to give my kids pretty cakes.

J was dairy intolerant for her first Winter One-derland party so we used the local kosher bakery for her cake and smash cake.
20240102_103925.jpg

20220116_084748.jpg

Last year she outgrew her dairy intolerance so we found our current bakery that's actually open the week between Christmas and New Year (a lot aren't) and this is what we did for her Two Year's Eve theme
20240102_104133.jpg

They're so nice, we'll probably use them for M's birthday, too.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Lolol, no. It's from a bakery. J said she wanted rainbows and twinkle stars and purple and picked the color from their icing dye sheet.

It was expensive, but I love being able to give my kids pretty cakes.

J was dairy intolerant for her first Winter One-derland party so we used the local kosher bakery for her cake and smash cake.View attachment 467039
View attachment 467040

Last year she outgrew her dairy intolerance so we found our current bakery that's actually open the week between Christmas and New Year (a lot aren't) and this is what we did for her Two Year's Eve theme
View attachment 467041

They're so nice, we'll probably use them for M's birthday, too.
Really beautiful,they do a fantastic job--- I love that she picked out what she wanted,that's just adorable

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
10 months. Because time is a thief! M is full in the busy stage of babyhood. She pulls to a stand wherever she can, explores all the tiny details on things, and claps for herself. We're working on transitioning from crawling to sitting without going into a W sit (ever so slowly making progress) and she's starting to cruise. She likes to make noises and lets you know how she's feeling. She still loves to eat, and she likes trying to get into her sister's toys (especially trying to climb on the 'bounceline'). I love my little brown eyed girl. 🤎
20240126_223547.jpg

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
10 months. Because time is a thief! M is full in the busy stage of babyhood. She pulls to a stand wherever she can, explores all the tiny details on things, and claps for herself. We're working on transitioning from crawling to sitting without going into a W sit (ever so slowly making progress) and she's starting to cruise. She likes to make noises and lets you know how she's feeling. She still loves to eat, and she likes trying to get into her sister's toys (especially trying to climb on the 'bounceline'). I love my little brown eyed girl. 🤎
View attachment 468938
Wow- getting close to the big ONE,can't belive she's 10 months already!

Happy mini birthday M
:party: :bunnydance::party2:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’m never prepared for the next month. Time flies!! :hearthrob:

Do the girls look alike right now? It’s always interesting to see how siblings play out as they develop those first few years. I had friends in high school who swore they were not identical twins; but you could only tell them apart by which one had bangs. Our Latin teacher said their older sister looked just like them too. And then some siblings don’t look alike at all.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m never prepared for the next month. Time flies!! :hearthrob:

Do the girls look alike right now? It’s always interesting to see how siblings play out as they develop those first few years. I had friends in high school who swore they were not identical twins; but you could only tell them apart by which one had bangs. Our Latin teacher said their older sister looked just like them too. And then some siblings don’t look alike at all.
I don't think so. Everyone says J looks just like me (although I see some of my MIL around her mouth and chin), and M looks a lot like a baby picture of my husband I saw. I mean, they look like sisters, but I'd never confuse pictures of them. And J has blue/gray eyes, so that's definitely different.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Everyone says J looks just like me (although I see some of my MIL around her mouth and chin), and M looks a lot like a baby picture of my husband I saw.
It's good that they have their own individual features and as they grow up their looks may change. Regardless just love them for who they are and appreciate their differences. :heartshape:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
11 months gone by. M is exploring and experimenting and thinks that being in a stroller or car seat or getting a diaper change is cramping her style (she hates being on her back these days). She still loves eating new foods and will laugh and giggle with J until J gets too rough. Standing is her favorite way to be and can sometimes stand unassisted for up to 5-10 seconds. She adds so much to our little family and we all love her. ❤

20240226_174107.jpg