Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-545185.png
Krycek, Comet and Suki, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cats-Animated-welcome-comment-001.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What lovely kitties you have here :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob: :redheartpump:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Got them both off the street and they don't pay rent.
Hahaha! Welcome to the club! Amazingly even though they are not paying the rent they have full control of the house. :lol:

They are both adorable.
Welcome to TCS! :welcomesign:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, and to the oh-so-lovely Comet and Suki! We're very familiar with felines who not only don't pay rent, but who also rule our homes with iron paws!

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got them both off the street and they don't pay rent.
Are they at least actively engaged in any household duties? Do they supervise your surroundings out of the window sills? Do they help you cook/clean by sticking their noses everywhere? Or do they just spend their time doing nothing, blessing you with their cuteness and sheer presence?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site. Thank you for rescuing Comet and Suki. Rent free cats are the best. ;) I hope you will check out some of the Articles and other resources that are available. And anytime you would like to post more pics please feel free. :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Krycek

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Are they at least actively engaged in any household duties? Do they supervise your surroundings out of the window sills? Do they help you cook/clean by sticking their noses everywhere? Or do they just spend their time doing nothing, blessing you with their cuteness and sheer presence?
They like to jump on my lap and knead my skin if that counts has a household chore.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!