Greetings from me & my Clowder!

LEGENDofBEVERLY

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Howdy! Recently joined because I know some questions will pop up and y'all seem like a great place to asked them when they do.

Im currently learning how to handle a 7 cat house hold after being in a 1/2 cat guy for the last decade.

My good boy Pudge passed away last October after almost 11 wonderful years. He was my 1st pet once I was grown and on my own and was my best friend.
20220524_004518.jpg

About 3 years ago I took in a cat that belonged friend of the family as the went into Hospice. She was 7 at the time and had been fully declawed and I was afraid she would not do well in the shelters since she can be a bit feisty. I renamed her Lilly for some odd reason lol.
20230508_134812.jpg

Right before Pudge passed away I purchased my 1st house and then when he passed I was kinda lost with grief. Might have over done it a bit but over the next 6 months I adopted 6 kittens/young cats all around the same age and have been loving it ever since

20231020_162221.jpg
PJ (Pudge Jr.) & Rocky

Resized_20230921_235119.jpeg

Reggie & Rus

20230902_015027.jpg
Eric & Evie.

Got the Boys (PJ, Reggie, Rus, & Eric) right around a year ago.

Got my girl Rocky about 10 months ago and Evie about 4 months after that.

We're all getting along for the most part lol
20230615_212526.jpg

Anywhos; can't wait to get to know some of you!

Thanks
Bev.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LEGENDofBEVERLY

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome Bev and what a very nice family you have there! I just love the meal time photo.
Thank you! That is one of my favorite photos of them. Thinking about getting it turned into a painting for my living room lol.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What beautiful kitties! Welcome to TCS!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
character-cartoon-cat-say-hello-with-flower-background_77984-110.jpg
LegendofBeverly and kitty friends and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
JN001__02379.1471462848.1280.1280.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely and obedient kitties you've got here :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have special thread here just for them here in Tuxedo Cats ;) and Black Cats Only and Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here! and Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) snd many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LEGENDofBEVERLY

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I will give them a look!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Bev!
:welcomesign:to TCS,it very nice to meet you- I just flipped when I first saw Reggie &Rus-My "Cheech" was an orange Hemingway,my best friend & love of my life -we were together inseparable for 2decades..... I'm so very sorry for your loss ,I understand (rip lil Pudge)

I can relate to overdoing it too,guess I keep hoping for someone like Cheech -up to #5,lol

Your babies are all beautiful and looks like a very happy family -lined up for chow is a great photo ,wonderful idea for your wall-please show us after it done...... Enjoy and again -WELCOME Bev & family😺😸😼😽😸😺😼❤

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Might have over done it a bit
That happens with cats. :lol:

I do understand the loss of Pudge. When I lost my first kitty--like you, my first pet as an adult, and she was with me 16 years--I didn't think I'd ever want another cat, her loss was too painful. But as these things happen...my hubby and I ended up with 7 cats at one point. :lol: (We're down to a more manageable two now!)

Welcome to TCS! :hellocomputer:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Lovely family of felines. :catlove:

Condolences on the loss of Pudge. :alright:
RIP sweetie. :angel: