Friend, And Friend's Friend

Friend's Friend

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey friends!

I did things a wee bit out of order and posted a post, but I wanted to take a few moments to introduce Friend to you all. He's a wonderful boy who's definitely helped get me through what's turned out to be a crappy year.

I adopted him from the humane society in October of 2017; a big, fluffy, slightly-anxious 16-pound Maine Coon male who meows like a squeak toy (unless he wants something, in which case he'll properly holler). He likes to sleep in my bathroom sink and talks to my neighbor's cat through the door. When I come home from work he rubs his head all over me and then rolls over and over on the kitchen floor. He definitely underscores the nickname of Maine Coons--the "dogs of the cat world"--because I've never met such a doglike kitty, and I'm so grateful to have met him. <3

Looking forward to being around here meow and again, and getting to know some of you wonderful folks!

Take care,
Dylan (Friend's friend) . . . and Friend. :)
Friend Cuddle.jpg Friend.jpg Lazy.jpg sink (1).jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
5DCB9E45-782F-4D7E-AF86-8BC723C4A736.gif
Dylan and Friend, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
2531F41A-04A2-49F9-BAD6-7B4E48240E15.jpeg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Friend is such a handsome kitty :lovecat: :lovecat2:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Ahhh...Maine Coons. Love 'em! Welcome aboard!!!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We already "met" in your other thread, but glad to see you've posted here too. And with pictures. :)
Friend is a very handsome boy. :petcat:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful Friend! What a magnificent cat he is!

upload_2018-5-21_17-36-0.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Friend's Friend

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! It's deeply appreciated! :) I'm looking forward to spending more time around here . . . even if what I'm reading about has nothing to do with Friend, it's all fascinating--cats are such wonderful creatures! <3