Festival of TOYS!! Post a photo of your kitten or cat with their latest or greatest favorite TOY!

Jayflower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sombra latest toy has a buttefly turning in circles in the air. I am happy when she tries to catch it but sometimes she just sits there turning her head round and round following the butterfly's circles and I'm afraid she will get dizzy. Any opinions? Many thanks.
golondrina golondrina Sombra will be ok, I don't think it will make her dizzy. My kitties have the same kind of butterfly toy, and C'est Moi does the same thing that Sombra does...she just sits there watching the butterfly. Olivie likes to try and bite onto the metal wire that the butterfly is connected to. Hotaru likes to swat at the butterfly.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra latest toy has a buttefly turning in circles in the air. I am happy when she tries to catch it but sometimes she just sits there turning her head round and round following the butterfly's circles and I'm afraid she will get dizzy. Any opinions? Many thanks.
:wave3: Gypsy would have it destroyed quick as a wink:lol: Perhaps Sombra likes being dizzy:lol2: Seiously, I don't think she will spin her head enough to harm herself.:runaround:

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Estella and Willow love their abacus.
An abacus never crossed my mind as a toy! I need to get one now to see if Reese and Sir like it...

Here's Reese with her new favorite toy. :rolleyes3: All the cat toys in the world and she's carried a burrito wrapper around for a week straight...but gosh I love her regardless. She can have her darned Fiesta Ole wrapper if it makes her happy.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
An abacus never crossed my mind as a toy! I need to get one now to see if Reese and Sir like it...

Here's Reese with her new favorite toy. :rolleyes3: All the cat toys in the world and she's carried a burrito wrapper around for a week straight...but gosh I love her regardless. She can have her darned Fiesta Ole wrapper if it makes her happy.
:loveeyes: :worship: :hearthrob::redheartpump: :touched:
Oh how beautiful! It would also go great in the 'Show us the Whiskers', 'Pose For The Camera' and 'Lets See Your Majestic/distinguished Pose!' threads too!

Last edited: