Festival of TOYS!! Post a photo of your kitten or cat with their latest or greatest favorite TOY!

Beans<3r

Troublemaker
Young Cat
Purraise
Not just your Beans. My kitty too. And any kitty I've ever had, really. :clap2:
Both Bruce and benjamin go crazy for balled up receipts or sweet wrappers if I don't roll one up and throw it for them they look really hurt
Omg it’s like he’s a dog....he even brings it back to me on top of the bed!! Amazing!

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

One of the first toys Reese ever had was a little 'teabag' from a teatime/brunch themed KitNipBox. That was back in late July/early August, and it's still her absolute favorite. She eats with it, sleeps with it, carries it everywhere...this is her birdwatching with it.

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am amazed with how much Sirvester enjoys this thing. It's a Cat's Meow Motorized Chaser. Most days it's hard to get his big butt up to play unless it's his idea. Having Reese has helped a lot but he is still very much an old man. I got this toy because he enjoys pouncing on wiggling hands and feet under a blanket, so I thought he would like a toy concealed under fabric.
He. Is. Obsessed. I got it two days ago and I seriously have to put it away when I think he's had enough. He could circle, pounce, and stare at it for literal hours if I let him. He cries when I put it away. He runs over screaming when he hears the fabric rustling. I guess it was an alright $15 spent. :lol:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I am amazed with how much Sirvester enjoys this thing. It's a Cat's Meow Motorized Chaser. Most days it's hard to get his big butt up to play unless it's his idea. Having Reese has helped a lot but he is still very much an old man. I got this toy because he enjoys pouncing on wiggling hands and feet under a blanket, so I thought he would like a toy concealed under fabric.
He. Is. Obsessed. I got it two days ago and I seriously have to put it away when I think he's had enough. He could circle, pounce, and stare at it for literal hours if I let him. He cries when I put it away. He runs over screaming when he hears the fabric rustling. I guess it was an alright $15 spent. :lol:
Very cool toy, but Gypsy would have it destroyed in less than 5 minutes...

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
TobiDaDog, that motorized chaser would be perfect for my cat Sombra. She usually gets quickly tired of her toys but she also loves pouncing on feet under a blanket. Where did you buy it?
I got it on eBay! I was going to just buy from Chewy, but they're a couple dollars more expensive there.
Here are both links though if you're interested! (Just a warning though it takes pretty big batteries. I wasn't expecting to have to use several C batteries, but I luckily had some stored away and didn't have to go buy any)
Ebay
Chewy