Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pumpkin one wasn't sweet enough, so I probably will add sugar
Yes, these Califia Farms products are not very sweet at all.

creates that good coffee foam layer
I had a couple of creamers that foamed last week. I forget which ones. I was surprised and really liked it.

Opened up Great Value Vanilla Almond Creamer. It's okay. But not as good as the dairy creamers. I wish I would have tried the Silk brand. Drank it with 1/2TB Nescafe Dark Roast instant coffee made in water.
1639316680066.png

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, these Califia Farms products are not very sweet at all.

I had a couple of creamers that foamed last week. I forget which ones. I was surprised and really liked it.

Opened up Great Value Vanilla Almond Creamer. It's okay. But not as good as the dairy creamers. I wish I would have tried the Silk brand. Drank it with 1/2TB Nescafe Dark Roast instant coffee made in water.
View attachment 404091
:)maybe i remember wrong but it seems you have managed to cut back some on the coffee? congrats on that if you have

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
tried a cup of peppermint coffee from the nesspresso coffee maker at my cousins house today pretty good it creates that good coffee foam layer like when you get a cup of mid easterm style coffee :biggrin:
I love my Nespresso but it's an older basic model which they've discontinued. It only makes an espresso and lungo but it came with a free frother, it was a great deal at the time. 👍

Two cups of dark roast coffee yesterday and a robust one this morning. I'll probably get an Americano when I go out later.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi - unsurprisingly, I liked the almond nog in my coffee. I'm currently on my third cup, though that's more because I was up half the night. I should have opened the cold brew for cup three, but forgot.

I really like the Silk creamers. If you can try them, you should.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
maybe i remember wrong but it seems you have managed to cut back some on the coffee? congrats on that if you have
Well I did limit it to 2 cups per day, but that kinda went out the window this week with my experimenting! Back on track tomorrow.

a robust one
What is robust?

unsurprisingly, I liked the almond nog in my coffee. I'm currently on my third cup
How much nog did you use in each cup? Maybe I used too much.

Just experimenting with the almondmilk creamers, trying to use them up, so I can open a Coffee Mate creamer tomorrow. :thumbsup:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe about an ounce?
Oh. I guess I used too much eggnog. I filled the whole cup and added instant coffee. Maybe I'll try half a cup.

Drinking 1/2TB Nescafe Dark Roast Instant Coffee, 1/4 cup Coffee Mate Cinnamon Vanilla Creme Creamer, made in hot water.
1639412549269.png

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how is that creamer tasting?
It's okay, I had 2 cups today of the same. But I think I'm ready to go back to my cappuccino powder soon. We are getting a Walmart pickup order tomorrow, so I'm going to try to get a Silk Creamer and some Eggnog. They say they have a Fireball Cinnamon Holiday Nog. I'll try to get that. It has milk and cream in it, but no egg yolks:
1639433658799.png

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had a Dunkin peach green tea refresher to start the day. Then home brewed decaf with ID peppermint mocha creamer midday when I started getting cold. I really only keep vanilla Silk almond creamer in the house, but wanted something festive that didn't cost a fortune just for a change of pace.

Lari Lari How do you pronounce your username?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari --Does the Almond Nog taste just like regular Eggnog?
The flavor is similar, but it's not near as thick as regular eggnog. But it works for this year.

Lari Lari How do you pronounce your username?
It rhymes with "starry" :)

regular kona coffee with a shot of maple syrup making a peanutt butter pancake for my breakfast :(minus the eggs and sausages i normally had with it before
Since your tests came back clear, isn't there room in your diet to have the things you live again at least as occasional treats/in moderation?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The flavor is similar, but it's not near as thick as regular eggnog. But it works for this year.

It rhymes with "starry" :)

Since your tests came back clear, isn't there room in your diet to have the things you live again at least as occasional treats/in moderation?
:lol:i do better with all or nothing its not to bad these changes.it would have had to be done in the end for me anyways non booze related fatty liver along with kidney issues(from past way of life)its also fun learning new ways to cook bonus:flail:gf gets to share in any total disasters i will/might end up cooking hehe:lol:i owe it to her to hang around in this life long as i can. for all the time/effort she has put into taking care of me since my stroke.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
peanut butter pancake
Oh yum, I would be happy with that, I love peanut butter.

The flavor is similar, but it's not near as thick as regular eggnog.
Do you add sugar or just coffee and eggnog?

I'm drinking a cup of this Southern Comfort Traditional Eggnog, warmed in microwave for 2 minutes, then added 2Tsp Nescafe Dark Roast Instant Coffee. It's pretty good. I'll play around with the amounts later and experiment. I think Dad got me a Planet Oat Oatmilk Creamer & a Silk one. He put them in the outside cooler, so I haven't looked yet, since I've been playing around with my eggnog.
1639498063018.png

Status
Not open for further replies.