Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
regular kona coffee with a shot of maple syrup making a peanutt butter pancake for my breakfast :(minus the eggs and sausages i normally had with it before
I've heard the product, Just Eggs, tastes very similar to real eggs. Have you tried them? JUST Egg | Home
At least you can still drink coffee. ;)

Good for you for sticking to your new diet and kudos to Anna for looking out for you. :cheerleader:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've heard the product, Just Eggs, tastes very similar to real eggs. Have you tried them? JUST Egg | Home
At least you can still drink coffee. ;)

Good for you for sticking to your new diet and kudos to Anna for looking out for you. :cheerleader:
:bawling2:thanks its not easy my belly feels betrayed:lol:i have never tried that but you did remind me about the lucerene liquid eggs

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
i have never tried that but you did remind me about the lucerene liquid eggs
Sorry, that wasn't me, I'm not too crazy about Lucerne products. I think they're sold at Safeway or maybe Jewel. :dunno: But definitely give Just Eggs a try and let us know how you like them.

I had my two cups of dark roast coffee today, one in the morning and one in the afternoon - just plain black coffee.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finished up the Egg Nog. I am shaking from all that sugar & caffeine. It was hard to make my hands work to do my dishes. 😲
I'll definitely be limiting myself to 2 coffees per day again starting tomorrow. I doubt I would buy Egg Nog again. It's okay, but I prefer other things.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely - Lucerne is definitely at Jewel.

Btw, the peppermint mocha Califa farms cold brew is pretty decent. I haven't even added sugar. I think I like it better than their pumpkin spice cold brew, but I had other better pumpkin spice drinks to compare it too and haven't found any other peppermint creamers yet.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
neely neely - Lucerne is definitely at Jewel.

Btw, the peppermint mocha Califa farms cold brew is pretty decent. I haven't even added sugar. I think I like it better than their pumpkin spice cold brew, but I had other better pumpkin spice drinks to compare it too and haven't found any other peppermint creamers yet.
Safeway sells Lucerne products too. We shopped at Safeway when we lived in Colorado.

I'm Having Barnie's creamy buttery caramel coffee with a scoop of Dunkin dark roast added in.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Safeway sells Lucerne products too. We shopped at Safeway when we lived in Colorado.
Thanks, I thought I remembered seeing Lucerne at Safeway when they had stores in our area.

My usual morning dark roast coffee and since the temps went up to a whopping 63 today I got an iced Americano this afternoon.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pro tip, fellow coffee drinkers. Never leave your half empty cup on the floor while you look up if you need to take the skin off grapes or not, because the tiny human will pick it up and dump it out all over the floor.

Follow me for more 'duh, you should have already known this' advice. 🙃

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
because the tiny human will pick it up and dump it out all over the floor.
Awww man, I thought you were gonna say she took a sip of it. Why would you have to take the skin off the grapes? What were you making?

Opened up Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee. It's pretty good, but I'm definitely going back to Espresso after this, I miss it so much. Made in hot water with Coffee Mate Cinnamon Vanilla Creme Creamer.

Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee, French Roast, 7 Ounce
1639668942820.png

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww man, I thought you were gonna say she took a sip of it. Why would you have to take the skin off the grapes? What were you making?

Opened up Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee. It's pretty good, but I'm definitely going back to Espresso after this, I miss it so much. Made in hot water with Coffee Mate Cinnamon Vanilla Creme Creamer.

Nescafe Taster's Choice Instant Coffee, French Roast, 7 Ounce's Choice Instant Coffee, French Roast, 7 Ounce
View attachment 404504
My daughter probably would have taken a sip when she was small. She always wanted whatever I had. :lol:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She might have tried and failed. My cup is a little big for her. :lol: I didn't see the whole thing.

We were just having grapes with breakfast because I like to start the day out with fruit. I knew I needed to quarter them for J, but couldn't remember if skin was a choking hazard or not (fyi, my app said I could leave the skin on).

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She might have tried and failed.
I like that scenario better! :thumbsup: I remember when I babysat and I had to cut the hotdogs in quarters. They were always having me feed him a hotdog! Has J ever had one? He was only like a year or so old.

Drinking the same thing as this morning, Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee with Coffee Mate Cinnamon Vanilla Creme Creamer made in water.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like that scenario better! :thumbsup: I remember when I babysat and I had to cut the hotdogs in quarters. They were always having me feed him a hotdog! Has J ever had one? He was only like a year or so old.
Not yet. The Solid Starts app says to wait until a year old because of salt and nitrates, but she'll probably try one within the next few months.

Walked to Starbucks and got the chestnut praline latte with oat milk and no whip.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not yet. The Solid Starts app says to wait until a year old because of salt and nitrates, but she'll probably try one within the next few months.
Yeah, the baby I babysat was about 1 year old. His parents always told me to give him a hotdog or whatever I was having.

Walked to Starbucks and got the chestnut praline latte with oat milk
Did that taste as fabulous as it sounds?

I'm drinking 2Tsp Taster's Choice French Roast Instant Coffee made in hot water, with Great Value Vanilla Almond Creamer. I'll finish this creamer up tonight and open a new one tomorrow!
1639751977358.png

Status
Not open for further replies.