Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SB is expensive. My limit is once a week, sometimes only a couple of times a month.
I didn't think they were that much more than Dunkin because my go to there now is a large Americano and it's a little over $3. A venti dark roast at SB is about the same. I ordered DD's SB drink for her and it is $6.50. That's ridiculous.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They have a short that's 8 ounces. XS?
That might be a little too small. My coffee cup is around 11oz I think, maybe 12oz.

Drinking Chobani Pumpkin Spice Creamer with 2Tsp Nescafe Dark Roast instant coffee made in water.

Last edited:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My usual dark roast coffee at breakfast before heading out to the gym then I was on the go all day so made a quick stop at SB for an Americano (tall). It hit the spot!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finished up the Chobani Pumpkin Spice Creamer with 2Tsp Nescafe Dark Roast Instant Coffee. Exploded it all over the microwave, but luckily the plate thingy held everything and it didn't seep under. Easy to clean up with paper towels. :thumbsup:
I guess I should stop putting everything in at the beginning, it always explodes.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
SB Fall Blend k-cup with plain almond milk. 1/2 of an everything bagel with Kite Hill non dairy cream cheese.
The bagel was blah... the Kite Hill cream cheese was not bad.. really. I can use this... It is expensive, but I am finding options...

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The bagel was blah.
What brand of bagel was it?

Nescafe Dark Roast Instant Coffee made in water, Chobani Vanilla Creamer. This creamer isn't as good as the cheaper brands, it's too thin tasting. Maybe because it has no oils or thickeners in it. Or maybe the other brands just know how to make better creamers, since they specialize in it.
1639148146813.png

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Tried out the new Keurig this morning. Not really much difference between my former Keurig and this one when it comes to coffee taste, but the new one is so much lighter and easier to fill. I need to play around with settings because you can brew a stronger cup which I might try tomorrow morning. One feature I like is that it goes automatically on when you put a cup in and then off if you don’t make another cup. No more leaving the coffee maker on all day!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SB Fall Blend k-cup with plain almond milk. 1/2 of an everything bagel with Kite Hill non dairy cream cheese.
The bagel was blah... the Kite Hill cream cheese was not bad.. really. I can use this... It is expensive, but I am finding options...
I wasn't impressed with the Kite Hill cream cheese. I prefer the Violife, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.