Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Now that you mentioned it; Where is M maggiedemi ?? have not seen her posting for a while.
I've been thinking the same thing and hope she's okay. 🙏 Maybe she's just been busy and needed to take a temporary break.

I got the coffee smoothie I was looking forward to from the new juice place this afternoon. Ten times better than a coffee frappuccino at SB and healthier too.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Does anyone know what is in a frappe? There's a frappe listed on the chocolate cafe menu and the description just says drinking chocolate with ice. But how is that different from the ice drinking chocolate drink which I get all the time and is just chocolate with ice :confused2:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think there is special ingredients it is just ice blended with whatever they are blending it with. I have only had drinking chocolate a couple of times years ago and I didn't care for it. I like chocolate but that was a bit much, too rich and too much chocolate for me. I would think that blending it with ice would thin it out a lot though.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My usual dark roast coffee this morning. DH wanted to make a SB run later in the afternoon and treated me to an espresso frappuccino.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Tried to get an iced Sunrise Brew from Dunking. Was surprised when I was told they discontinued it! Had one on Monday!!!!:livid:

I wonder if they just ran out?????

Ended up with a Cold Brew with oat milk.

I need to download the Dunk App, just foriced coffee.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got an email from dunkin today about $2 medium hot or iced sunrise blend coffees until 8/17. I hope they aren't getting rid of it.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should have gotten that. I stopped in the Dunkin Drive thru on the way to visit my parents and just got a hot coffee with sugar and oatmilk because I forgot about the sunrise brew.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:already got the morning coffe made and in the fridge to gulp down all cold with my bp meds with some mexican sugar bread for breakfast
I used to take my BP Med in the morning and then I read that it works better if you take it at night. I switched and my blood pressure has improved since then.

“WEDNESDAY, Oct. 23, 2019 (HealthDay News) -- Taking blood pressure medications at bedtime rather than in the morning nearly halves the risk of dying from a heart attack, stroke or heart failure, a large, new study finds.”

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to take my BP Med in the morning and then I read that it works better if you take it at night. I switched and my blood pressure has improved since then.

“WEDNESDAY, Oct. 23, 2019 (HealthDay News) -- Taking blood pressure medications at bedtime rather than in the morning nearly halves the risk of dying from a heart attack, stroke or heart failure, a large, new study finds.”
i have to take mine twice a day

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
game misconduct game misconduct Ha Ha!! :yess: I got you on the maple syrup and coffee bandwagon! :flail:

Once you really get into it, you can really tell the difference between the light amber and the dark amber REAL maple syrup. I try to get the organic brand. You can really taste the improvement.
I find that a little goes a long way! I do not use any sugar at all in my coffee or tea. I am using maple syrup. I really like the taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.