Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a "Louise" from this little coffee shop. Vanilla and mint syrups
Oh man, you're making me want to go back to my cappuccinos so bad! Maybe on my bday. I am saving so much money though, I really went crazy the last year trying every brand.

You can buy stuffed bagel bites in the frozen section of any grocery store.
Oh yeah, I think you told me about those before and I was going to get them from Walmart, but forgot.

Just drinking Maxwell House Half Caff. Yesterday I added different things like milk, stevia, white sugar. I also had some Marshmallow Root Tea which was pretty good.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just went to Dunkin. They have another new blend. Sunrise. I had an offer for a free medium hot or iced so I got one today. I also got a medium Midnight blend. That's the one I got last week. Both hot. They are both really good. The Sunrise is a medium roast and midnight is dark. I am drinking both and can't decide which I like better. Let's be honest. Their regular house blend is nothing special at all. I normally get their dark roast. They have stepped up their coffee game with these two. I hope they keep them around.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got an email from Dunkin. They are giving a free medium Sunrise hot or iced coffee this week also. I was debating making some coffee. I'm going to head to Dunkin instead. They are right down the street.

Here's the details for the freebie:

*Excludes Nitro Cold Brew and Cold Brew. Offer valid 7/5/21–7/11/21 for one medium iced or hot Sunrise Batch coffee per week for rewards members who pay with an enrolled Dunkin' Card, scan their loyalty ID at checkout or order ahead in the Dunkin’ App.

I have a Dunkin card that I reload when my funds get low. I also order ahead on the app and pick up at the drive through.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This morning I am having Cafe Bustelo Supreme. It's good but no better than their regular coffee. Not sure what makes it supreme but it's more expensive so maybe that's it. :lol:

Dunkin is giving 4x points on iced drinks on Fridays for a while. I may just have to go get an iced coffee later. Sunrise roast with their new smoked vanilla swirl in it. I'm curious to see what that tastes like. DD said it was good.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Had a Dunkin iced Sunrise yesterday and today... off diet, due to very stressful week... also got a pizza yesterday..

The Sunrise blend is not bad.. and at $2 for a medium, it is a great option~~ as long as the promotion lasts...

Starbucks has limited choices, locally.. no green tea, etc... so Dunkin, it is...

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After I tried the Sunrise blend, I emailed Dunkin to tell them that I really like both that and the Midnight blends and that I hoped they would stay on the menu. I also mentioned that the service I got at the store was very good as it always is. They emailed me back a couple of days later and apologized for my inconvenience. They said that they added a free drink to my account.

Did they even read the email? I emailed them back thanking them for the free drink (I was not expecting anything) but there was no inconvenience and again said that the service at the store was very good. They just sent an OK thanks email back to that. :rolleyes2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast coffee with breakfast and made a special stop where I get my coffee beans for a Latte. Since it was cooler than expected I got the drink hot with cinnamon sprinkled on top.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked up my free birthday drink from Starbucks and decided to try the strawberry funnel cake with almond milk and no whipped cream. It was good but a little thin. If I order it again I think I'll do the soy milk (or oat if I get it at a Starbucks that has that option).

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Lari Lari HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :celebrate: I hope you have a wonderful day especially with a new strawberry drink from SB.

Dark roast coffee with breakfast and I stopped at SB too but for an Iced Americano. I keep meaning to get their Nitro Cold Brew, maybe next time.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :celebrate:I hope you have a wonderful day especially with a new strawberry drink from SB.

Dark roast coffee with breakfast and I stopped at SB too but for an Iced Americano. I keep meaning to get their Nitro Cold Brew, maybe next time.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.