Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Iced Coffee on the way back from PetSmart. I took a neighbor/friend there, to look at the cats in the adoption area. I used to volunteer there.

She fell in love with one of the kitties!!!! I threw my weight around a bit!! A first for me!!
I asked, as a former volunteer, to look at her medical records, her daily chart, and told the volunteer, to please note on the application form, that this is a friend of a former volunteer.

I also text messaged the guy in charge, asking if there was any way my friend could get that particular cat...

OMG!!:paperbag: I am becoming a monster!! :running::help:

We also picked up some supplies for whichever cat she decides upon; if this one falls through.

Last edited:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Iced Coffee on the way back from PetSmart. I took a neighbor/friend there, to look at the cats in the adoption area. I used to volunteer there.

She feel in love with one of the kitties!!!! I threw my weight around a bit!! A first for me!!
I asked, as a former volunteer, to look at her medical records, her daily chart, and told the volunteer, to please note on the application form, that this is a friend of a former volunteer.

I also text messaged the guy in charge, asking if there was any way my friend could get that particular cat...

OMG!!:paperbag: I am becoming a monster!! :running::help:

We also picked up some supplies for whichever cat she decides upon; if this one falls through.
excellent job converting a new cat lover :yess:

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
excellent job converting a new cat lover :yess:
She was too late..Pellegrino was adopted by someone else.... sigh....
Still on the look.. I guess I am her guide... ugh...I have to drive.... ugh......
She is pretty helpless... more lazy than anything else.. Her wonderful husband (passed) spoiled her.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My usual dark roast coffee this morning but we went out this afternoon so I ordered an Iced Cafe Latte from a small, independent coffee shop. We both brought books to read and lucked out getting a patio table with an umbrella. 👍

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday I had my dark roast coffee in the morning but stopped at SB in the afternoon - pumpkin is already back for their fall drinks and desserts. Starbucks
This morning I had my dark roast coffee before going out then another cup after lunch.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Pumpkin spice is back...
While it is good at first, I just feel it comes out too early and is overdone. By the time the cool weather arrives, I am tired of it.....

Yesterday had a hot coffee for breakfast, then a Peets hot decaf later in the day....

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pumpkin spice is back...
While it is good at first, I just feel it comes out too early and is overdone. By the time the cool weather arrives, I am tired of it.....

Yesterday had a hot coffee for breakfast, then a Peets hot decaf later in the day....
Dunkin brought it back last week. It seems like they bring it back earlier and earlier every year. August is not fall. :rolleyes3:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you can make the new apple crisp one at Starbucks vegan with plant milks, so that will have to be my jam this fall.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you can make the new apple crisp one at Starbucks vegan with plant milks, so that will have to be my jam this fall.
This morning, I the anchors on the local morning news discuss this. Apparently, it does not have good reviews.... wondering.. Sounds too sweet for me.

Let me know how it tastes....

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning, I the anchors on the local morning news discuss this. Apparently, it does not have good reviews.... wondering.. Sounds too sweet for me.

I've found most fruit-flavored coffees to be disappointing, and I don't think cinnamon goes in coffee, so it's probably not my cup of. . .coffee :tongue: . One review said the hot version is better because the caramel doesn't melt in the iced version and the apple flavor doesn't meld properly. They said the iced one is basically a regular iced coffee but "tastes ever so slightly of a fall scented candle", lol. Whereas the hot one tastes like actual apple crisp, with coffee. But it's 91 degrees today so I think I'll wait a while, haha.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've found most fruit-flavored coffees to be disappointing, and I don't think cinnamon goes in coffee, so it's probably not my cup of. . .coffee :tongue: . One review said the hot version is better because the caramel doesn't melt in the iced version and the apple flavor doesn't meld properly. They said the iced one is basically a regular iced coffee but "tastes ever so slightly of a fall scented candle", lol. Whereas the hot one tastes like actual apple crisp, with coffee. But it's 91 degrees today so I think I'll wait a while, haha.
I found this review to be really good. They review the iced and hot. I really like this YT channel. Their reviews are very thorough.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
It is currently 87 degrees, feeling so much hotter.
Finally got my favorite: Green Tea Lemonade, Venti (large) from SB!! Enjoying every sip of it. This item has been out of stock for so long!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

See, too sweet sounds right up my alley! I'll probably wait for these super hot days to break and get the hot version.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast coffee with breakfast and an espresso with lunch. I'm looking forward to the SB Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. It's good on a hot day and not too sweet.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast, a cup of SB Caramel K-cup. It is good. Sometimes I am able too find some unique SB k-cups, on sale, at Rite-Aid.

I feel another Coffee this morning/early afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.