Coffee & Tea Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
For all the bad wrap PSLs get from some people, they’re fun, if a bit too sweet to have on the regular. I used to pass an SB often when I lived in uni. Not so much now, so kinda miss it. I do have pumpkin spice mix at home, but isn’t quite the same 😆

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
For all the bad wrap PSLs get from some people, they’re fun, if a bit too sweet to have on the regular. I used to pass an SB often when I lived in uni. Not so much now, so kinda miss it. I do have pumpkin spice mix at home, but isn’t quite the same 😆
I have the SB app. I can customize my drink. I usually get the PSL with almond milk and 2-3 pumps of flavorings, instead of the standard 4 for the Grande.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My favorite pumpkin drink at SB is the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew - not too sweet and just the right amount of coffee flavor. All this talk is making me want to get one now. 😉

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
I have a TJs oatmilk pumpkin spice creamer in the refrigerator. I have to use up the Californian oat/almond milk one, first.

Waiting patiently for Peppermint Mocha !!!’ My fave!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Today's the first day that feels like fall, so I had a cup of Suisse Mocha this afternoon. And will be having green tea this evening. Not looking forward to the cooler weather, though will enjoy getting back in the routine of my hot drinks.

Has anyone heard from M maggiedemi M maggiedemi yet? We really need her to post in this thread. 🤗
Jcatbird Jcatbird posted earlier today in her thread that she has heard from M maggiedemi , and that she is busy with family right now.

And, yes, we really need her to get back to posting in this thread, as well as several others where she used to be a regular.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was a crsp fall day.. chilly for us.. in the 60's. I had to break down and get my first
SB PSL... I am not a huge fan of it.. but it is an autumn tradition.

This morning I opened up the Califa Farms Oatmilk Creamer for my coffee and oatmeal. It is so creamy!
When I use this up, I will open up the TJ's Oatmilk Pumpkin Spice, to go with plain coffee.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
This afternoon turned out to be a bit warmer than I thought. It was still feeling like early Falll, but warmer.. I had to get a Grande Green Tea Lemonade... It hit the spot.. but not large enough.. Should ahve gotten a Venti...

This morning was TJ's Pumpkin Spice K-cup with the Oatmilk creamer~~ Delish...

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
Today was downright chilly and it felt dampish.
I wanted some coffee and 2 orders of bagel bites. They are not large. I figure one order of two of them are equal to 1/w bagel and cream cheese, without the fuss.

I went to Dunkin... I ordered a hot Pumpkin Spice Latte made with almond milk, with 2 orders of bagel bites....

What I got was: an ICED pumpkin spice cream---made with almond milk, and ONE order of bagel bites... whatever... Man, Dunkin always gets my order wrong.

I almost sent it back, but the drive through was backing up... darn...

From now on, Starbucks.... but no bagel bites there....

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I just picked up a bottle of Sugar Free Salted Caramel syrup at the dollar store. At that price it’s worth a try so I am planning to add some to my morning coffee.
I love the Dollar store but I heard on the news they're raising their prices. 😱 I have to pick up some cards and a children's coloring book there tomorrow so I'll be curious if the prices have already changed.

Dark roast coffee with breakfast this morning, then I went to get my favorite coffee beans from a local roaster this afternoon and had a hot latte with cinnamon sprinkled on top.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the Dollar store but I heard on the news they're raising their prices. 😱 I have to pick up some cards and a children's coloring book there tomorrow so I'll be curious if the prices have already changed.

Dark roast coffee with breakfast this morning, then I went to get my favorite coffee beans from a local roaster this afternoon and had a hot latte with cinnamon sprinkled on top.
I went to two this morning, looking for paint brushes and no prices had changed. However the shelves were light on products at both stores so they may be in the process of restocking at higher prices. Even if prices doubled its probably still a good deal.

artiemom

Top Cat
Purraise
This morning was TJ's Pumpkin Spice coffee in the k-cup. I added maple syrup, forgetting that I had bought the wrong almond milk. I had mistakenly picked up Vanilla Flavored unsweetened almond milk...

My coffee was way too sweet ! BLAH !!! Need to remember not to use the maple syrup in it.... YUCK..... Lari Lari , I think you would have loved it....

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just by usual, Suisse Mocha and Green Tea.

Dollarama, here in Canada, raised their prices a few years back, so now there's items that cost $2, $3 or $4. However, the higher prices enabled them to bring in some better quality items, so in some ways, it's not a bad thing. Items like greeting cards are still $1 though.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
My Salted Caramel coffee this morning Is heavenly. Just the tiniest taste of caramel but it reminds me of a coffee, Rain Forrest Nut, that I used to order from Keurig before it was discontinued. I tried dozens of coffees and just couldn’t find one with that little extra bit of taste.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Just by usual, Suisse Mocha and Green Tea.

Dollarama, here in Canada, raised their prices a few years back, so now there's items that cost $2, $3 or $4. However, the higher prices enabled them to bring in some better quality items, so in some ways, it's not a bad thing. Items like greeting cards are still $1 though.
Yeah. Let’s remember that dollar stores have been around since at least the mid nineties. So 25 or so years of charging the same dollar and I am sure wages and costs have gone up.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning was TJ's Pumpkin Spice coffee in the k-cup. I added maple syrup, forgetting that I had bought the wrong almond milk. I had mistakenly picked up Vanilla Flavored unsweetened almond milk...

My coffee was way too sweet ! BLAH !!! Need to remember not to use the maple syrup in it.... YUCK..... Lari Lari , I think you would have loved it....
Probably!

Status
Not open for further replies.