Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I do NOT care what kind, when I get Hek back from the vet!
Oh no, is HeK going to the vet for a routine appointment or something else? Sending best wishes. 🤗

Yesterday morning I had my usual dark roast black, then an espresso at lunch and latte w/oat milk and cinnamon on top later in the afternoon. The coffee shop was packed with students studying for finals so we shared a table with two friendly women.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks, neely neely ! This is her monthly Solensia shot, and her quick check on her heart murmur. She's feeling spunky today after the shot, and the heart murmur, while marginally worse, is still Grade 1.

Hot chocolate tonight. I'll probably be doing that until Christmas! T'IS THE SEASON!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Picked up a few packages of Coffee Caramel Nips this morning. While I generally don’t like anything coffee flavored except hot coffee, Coffee Nips are the exception. Strong coffee flavor with very little sweetness to them. I don’t seem to see them in the stores often so I stocked up. Good for an afternoon taste of coffee without the caffeine.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister loves them and she doesn't drink coffee. She's partial to the original brand by Pearson's which has since been sold.
Brachs makes them now. I used to live a mile or so from the Pearson Candy plant in St.Paul. Some of their other candies, like Nut Goodies are still being made as well, but not sure who, and they don’t taste nearly as good.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Target has offers for Starbucks products. 30% off seasonal and $7.99 each for 2 or more products. The deal is for in store pickup or same day delivery only. I got a bag of gingerbread and Veranda blend.

Not coffee related but they are also offering 15% off pet care items so I added Tidy Cats to my order. Deals on litter are always welcome.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally !! I got my personally limited one and only Peppermint Mocha from SB!! Yes, since the price is so steep, I am limiting myself to only one this season. It is so good.. No one can make it as good as SB...
Merry Christmas!! Listening to instrumental Christmas music on Alexa

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cappuccino pics from yesterday. Didn't make it to Tim Hortons this morning. Didn't even make it to the driveway. I set one foot out the door and went flying off the icy step into the mud! How ironic that I hate floor/ground germs and I was laying completely on the ground. Gotta wash my coat for next Friday. Hope it's better weather!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.