Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
At home my go to coffee is the McDonalds breakfast blend light roast keurig and I put coffee matte italian creme creamer in it with whip cream, caramel sauce and cinnamon sugar on top so good! Theres also this sweetfoam coldfoam vanilla stuff from Aldi I got once to put on and it stays longer than whip cream so good!!

otherwise currently at Dunkin I get the toasted white chocolate or cookie butter flavor in iced latte form!!

i dont really do teas but my favorite is a earl grey tea with milk and honey or orange spice tea. I also like bobba milk tea but without the bobba balls! Tea to me isnt as strong as my coffee i like feeling energy in the morning but not too much like cold brews give you as that makes me alittle too hyper.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in Dunkin yesterday afternoon, picking up some gift cards for Christmas gifts. I decided to try their Chai Latte, with almond milk---
Should have run away, before I did. It tasted like warmed almond milk, with an abundance of sickening sweet syrup, with a bit of spice; no taste of tea or anything. It was a real disappointment. I ended up dumping most of it down my kitchen drain. Never again.

I did not think the peppermint mocha was all that bad; that is why I tried the chai latte. BLAH!
I still prefer Starbucks Peppermint mocha and their Chai Latte--- so good, so expensive... but I think I will have to find the time to splurge this season.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's why I never go to Dunkin anymore. Their drinks seem to have an aftertaste. Plus they are too expensive. I prefer the push button cappuccino at Tim Hortons and some local deli and seven eleven have them. Drinking same thing as yesterday. Two today.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Tried the Green Mountain Christmas Blend, with a bit of almond milk, and a touch of the peppermint mocha creamer.
It was not bad.. I am getting tired of the creamer. I want the REAL thing from Starbucks!! I really do.. perhaps today.. or next week.

I think the GM Christmas blend is much better than the half-half blend from GM. I needed real caffeine this morning. Next month (year) back to decaf, and back to severe dieting.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Know what I really miss? Mr. Donut. Now, when I went there, it was WAY before the days of flavored coffee, but their basic coffee was EXCELLENT, and I found their donuts to be far fresher and better than Dunkin ever thought about being. I think there is at least one still open, in Colorado. If I had the money, I'd almost move there for the donuts and coffee!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Dark roast black this morning and an espresso this afternoon. I thought my Nespresso machine was broke but it turned out I plugged in the toaster instead of the Nespresso cause they're right next to each other. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.