Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, I got to thinking that I never got my Amazon coffee order. Went back and looked, it isn't on my orders page. HUH??? Went and checked my bank account, and it was never charged, so that's fine. SIGH...I'll have to wait until next month to order it. You can bet I'll follow up better this time! Tonight, vanilla chai tea.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely --I had a vanilla macchiato again yesterday at Dunkin, but this time it wasn't very good! Oh well, I guess it depends on who makes it. I wish their drinks were more consistent, especially since they are so expensive. I'll probably go back to getting the push button cappuccinos at Sunoco or the local places. They always taste good, and always under $2.

I do love that Brown Sugar Cinnamon Oat Milk Latte from Tim Horton's though! But not sure if they will have it all summer. It might be a winter drink. It's the only drink that doesn't taste like sugar water. It's got a full taste. Hard to describe what I'm looking for in a drink. I want it to be sweet, but full bodied. The push button ones are perfect, but it's fun customizing the ones at Dunkin.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I had a vanilla macchiato again yesterday at Dunkin, but this time it wasn't very good! Oh well, I guess it depends on who makes it.
Yap, that's exactly right! :agree: It's happened to me before too. I always get excited when I see one of the people I know behind the counter because then my drink will taste just the way I like it.

Dark roast black this morning and getting ready for my second one of the day soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.