Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do not know how much longer I can resist
Why do you have to resist?

2TB Maxwell House International Vanilla Cappuccino Powder, 2Tsp Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, 1/4 Cup Butter Pecan Liquid Creamer in a cup of Great Value Whole Milk.

Can't wait until this decaf is gone. I think I'm gonna get instant Espresso next. Or dark roast.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
View attachment 444848 Time for a cup ...

View attachment 444902
• Only $3.oo for this coffee. Disappointing compared to Peets dark roast . Am I becoming a "coffee snob" ... ? ! :paranoid:
It looks like it's a flavored coffee, you may just not care for flavored coffee. I tried a few before I decided that I didn't care for them. I like a little flavored syrup in a latte but I don't care for the coffee itself to be flavored.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like it's a flavored coffee, you may just not care for flavored coffee. I tried a few before I decided that I didn't care for them. I like a little flavored syrup in a latte but I don't care for the coffee itself to be flavored.
I'm the other way around. I like flavor in my coffee but I don't want it to be sweet. It's SO hard to find good flavored coffee. I've tried countless brands. So far the Cameron Coffee Highlander Grog is my favorite.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't like it sweet either. When I was still going to Starbucks before their prices got completely ridiculous I would ask for half the normal syrup and an extra shot of espresso. When made the regular way I didn't taste the coffee and it was way to sweet. I now make a version of a latte with coffee made in a Moka pot. I know that a Moka pot doesn't make true espresso but it is very strong without being bitter. I put just a splash of Torani vanilla syrup in it. I only add a little milk to regular coffee, no sugar.

'm the other way around. I like flavor in my coffee but I don't want it to be sweet. It's SO hard to find good flavored coffee. I've tried countless brands. So far the Cameron Coffee Highlander Grog is my favorite.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All week I thought I was drinking Butter Pecan liquid creamer, but it's actually Cinnamon Churro! I didn't even open the Butter Pecan yet. Good, because I didn't really care for the Cinnamon Churro. I just finished it up.

1/4 Cup Cinnamon Churro liquid creamer, 3TB Maxwell House International Vanilla Cappuccino Powder, 2Tsp Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, in a cup of Great Value Whole Milk.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But...but...they are a BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO MYSELF! And, BTW, the only one I'm likely to get. And my birthday isn't for 11 more days!

I am weary, though. I have my tea cup sitting next to the machine, along with honey.
You need to talk to your spawn about that. If you want birthday presents, they should be obliging.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I don't like it sweet either. When made the regular way I didn't taste the coffee and it was way to sweet.
I fully agree. Anything that disguises the flavor of the coffee is not real coffee to me. I not only love the taste of pure coffee but the aroma as well. And with that thought I'm going to have my dark roast black coffee now. 😁

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
But...but...they are a BIRTHDAY PRESENT TO MYSELF! And, BTW, the only one I'm likely to get. And my birthday isn't for 11 more days!
Well in that case 11 more days is not that long to wait. BTW, Happy Early Birthday! :beerchug: Even if you don't get any other gifts we all wish you our best on your special day. 🤗

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
I put just a splash of Torani vanilla syrup in it. I only add a little milk to regular coffee, no sugar.
animated-smileys-drinking-007.gif
~ I like Torani also. I use sugarless Hazelnut & Vanilla flavor.
~ Happy Birthday to you 🎂 🎉

Stupell Industries Morning Coffee Funny Vintage Comic Book Design Canvas Wall Art by Ester Ka...jpeg

Last edited:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Been drinking this instant mocha flsvored stuff as my first cup to boost the weak cafeteria stuff they offer with breakfast here at this skilled nusingplace i got sent to for therapy on my leg.i need somecreal coffe with a kick to it been drinking 2 or 3 cups of this weak stuff to feel normal🤣
How goes it with the healing? Can GF can sneak in the Kona?

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How goes it with the healing? Can GF can sneak in the Kona?
Getting discharged or walking out of this facility on Wednesday. doesnt make sense to stay any longer than that.or getting more therapy when my wound from abcess drain is already healed. antibiotics are finnished and my leg function wise is already good as or better than it was before all this began.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got a Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino from a deli in town for only $1.59! I swear it was $1.29 last week. But if it was, oh well, it's still cheaper than Dunkin or Tim Horton's! I was surprised they still had Pumpkin Spice in March!!! Yum.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
You need to talk to your spawn about that. If you want birthday presents, they should be obliging.
LOL, I'm sure that they will call, which is the best present of all. And Spawn 1 is planning to replace both my iphone and my tv this year, so those will be late presents. But I AM looking forward to tearing into that box of tea! Still holding out.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
3TB Maxwell House International French Vanilla Cappuccino Powder, 2Tsp Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, 1/4 Cup Cinnamon Vanilla Liquid Creamer, in a cup of Great Value Whole Milk.

Tomorrow I'm going to Dunkin' with my friend I haven't seen in over 20 years. She doesn't like coffee, so she's getting a Vanilla Chai Latte or something like that? I'll probably get a vanilla latte unless they have a new flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.