Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
game misconduct game misconduct OMG.. Are you ok? Did you have surgery, and I missed it.. I am so sorry... I wish you a speedy recovery.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:.. We are all here for you...:grouphug: :redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:
Well thel eg pain was caused by an abcess they drained it .at the hospital. Kept poking at my arm to draw blood until they finally put a pick line thingy i think its called 😅 turns out my lung issue was an infection the doc thinks cause on my last ct guided biopsy the doc said he couldn't even find anything to get a sample from for testing so just by luck the antibiotics they put me on for the abcess killed off whatever was going on with my lung. During which i spent a miserable 2 weeks or so in diaoers at the hospital with diarhea unable to walk etc. Those poor nurses who took care of me were such sweethearts about things my entire time there gf to visited me every day to have dinner with me.so no cancer or mass in lung now according to hospital doc. Still need to get lungs checked in few months once i recover enough at this skilled nursing home the hospital sent me to my therapy moving fast I'm already back on my feet just need to build my left leg up again and trust it. My goal is to be home with gf before end of march

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Well thel eg pain was caused by an abcess they drained it .at the hospital. Kept poking at my arm to draw blood until they finally put a pick line thingy i think its called 😅 turns out my lung issue was an infection the doc thinks cause on my last ct guided biopsy the doc said he couldn't even find anything to get a sample from for testing so just by luck the antibiotics they put me on for the abcess killed off whatever was going on with my lung. During which i spent a miserable 2 weeks or so in diaoers at the hospital with diarhea unable to walk etc. Those poor nurses who took care of me were such sweethearts about things my entire time there gf to visited me every day to have dinner with me.so no cancer or mass in lung now according to hospital doc. Still need to get lungs checked in few months once i recover enough at this skilled nursing home the hospital sent me to my therapy moving fast I'm already back on my feet just need to build my left leg up again and trust it. My goal is to be home with gf before end of march
Ohhh.. I am so sorry.. but, the good thing is NO Cancer! and things are getting cleared up!! You will feel much better after this entire episode of your life....
Wow--- lung abscess.. man.. so crazy... Just goes to show you, anything can happen anywhere.

I had a Picc line also, when I was in for deleted sodium levels.. so much easier and less painful than constantly getting stuck.. They were running out of veins!!

My dad had a spinal abscess-- or they felt it was a spinal abscess.. from what? who the heck knows. He was on IV antibiotics for 6 weeks.. I understand..
Bless you, and will be thinking of you!! :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was abcessin my hip jiont the lung mass got killed off by antibioticsbut i did manage to get a single rose and box of sees candy for her on valentinesday i had it there for her when she walked our dinner that night :biggrin: So she was surprised by that luckily i have some real true friends( taking that ladyvfriend outvfor a nice dinner once i am home for doing that favor me me with anna) that will go that far for me without asking my aunt said she would cover her birthday gift for me also since its tomorrow

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was supposed to go to Dunkin and out to brunch with another cousin today, but she cancelled on me because of the storm. We are going to watch the weather this weekend, and maybe we can still go.

Drinking-- 1/4 Cup Cinnamon Pop Tarts Creamer, 3TB Dollar General Caramel Cappuccino, used it up, 1/2TB Maxwell House Decaf instant coffee, 1/2TB Pumpkin Powder, in a cup of Great Value Vanilla Almondmilk, used it up.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! That sounds scary, but I'm glad things are going in the right direction and your lungs got fixed by accident.

There was some table cream at my dad's house he didn't know what to do with or what my mom had been planning, so I took it home and have been having it in my coffee.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
GOOD GRIEF! Candle lit!
00LitCandle.jpeg

I found Community Coffee K-cups! WITH CHICORY! Be still, my soul!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Trying to got back on my feetvwalking dayvi gotvherecso soon hopefully
May you recover and be well enough to come home at the end of March as planned to celebrate with Anna. :heartshape:

Hek and my birthday presents to each other came in today. My birthday is on the 16th of next month, her's is April 1st. It is taking everything I have not to open that sampler box of tea k-cups and go nuts!
Happy early Birthday to HeKitty and you! :cheerleader: Aww, go ahead and open that sampler box - after all who's gonna tell?:biggrin:

The last few days 2 cups of dark roast black coffee at room temperature.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sick. I bet it's covid. But at least I finally got my vaccines, so I won't die.

Drinking a super fun, complex drink I made!--- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Pop Tarts Liquid Creamer, 2TB Maxwell House Hazelnut Cappuccino Powder, 1TB Pumpkin Powder/Maple Sugar Mix I made, 2Tsp Maxwell House Instant Coffee, in a cup of Whole Milk.

Lari Lari You would love my cousin Liz! She took me to Dunkin and she ordered a large Caramel Iced Coffee with 8 sugars in it!!!!!!!! Reminded me of you. But you don't add sugar to flavored syrup drinks do you? She had the syrup and the sugar!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sick. I bet it's covid. But at least I finally got my vaccines, so I won't die.

Drinking a super fun, complex drink I made!--- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Pop Tarts Liquid Creamer, 2TB Maxwell House Hazelnut Cappuccino Powder, 1TB Pumpkin Powder/Maple Sugar Mix I made, 2Tsp Maxwell House Instant Coffee, in a cup of Whole Milk.

Lari Lari You would love my cousin Liz! She took me to Dunkin and she ordered a large Caramel Iced Coffee with 8 sugars in it!!!!!!!! Reminded me of you. But you don't add sugar to flavored syrup drinks do you? She had the syrup and the sugar!
It depends. If I order in the app I generally add sugar. But if I'm doing a fancy signature latte I usually dont. But if I was just going to get a vanilla latte I'd probably ask for sugar.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Forgot to post my 2nd cup I had today.

1/4 Cup Rice Krispie Treats Liquid Creamer, 1/2TB Maxwell House Decaf Instant Coffee, 2TB Maxwell House International Hazelnut Cappuccino Powder, 1TB Cinnamon Vanilla Sugar, in a cup of Almond Breeze Orginal Sweetened Almondmilk.

I'm gonna try to stop for a cappuccino tomorrow on the way to the vet. Not sure if Stewarts has Cappuccino. If not, I will try the local convenience store. They say they have cappuccino on their page, but they don't say if it's flavored.

Status
Not open for further replies.