Coffee and Tea Talk - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning’s coffee experiment. One cup of drip coffee made with Keurig Breakfast Blend coffee vs one cup of drip made with Essential store brand drip coffee, same amount of coffee for each. I made the Keurig first but only finished half the cup, then made the Essentials. The Keurig was flatter tasting and I didn’t feel the caffeine at all so I made the
Essentials. It definitely had more flavor and after a few swallows I could feel the caffeine starting to hit. Essentials for the win by a mile.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I picked up the box and patted it gently.
Why not go ahead & give it a little hug? :lol:

with ensure since we're outta almond milk
That's a cool idea, now I want to try my protein shakes on cereal!

Ordered a Vanilla Latte at Dunkin, but didn't realize you have to say HOT. They gave me iced. They remade it though and let us keep the mistake! Went with a childhood friend I haven't seen in over 20 years.

Then I stopped at Sunoco on the way home for a Vanilla Cappuccino. It was only $1.50! I had to stop at 2 Sunoco's because the cappuccino machine was broken at one. Weird that there are 2 Sunoco's on Main Street!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First cup of coffee was English Toffee Cappuccino at that deli in town for only $1.50. It was sooooo yummy.

Second cup was Peppermint York Cappuccino from a convenience store nearby. It's part of my town, but way over by the school, that has a few convenience stores, Stewarts, Dollar General, and like one restaurant. Pretty good, but chocolate isn't my favorite.It was only $1.19!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1st cup was Vanilla Cappuccino from that deli in town, but they charged me $1.75 this time!!! It was soooo good though. I think it might even be better than my beloved Sunoco! Mom bought this one for me.

2nd cup was Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino from the same deli on my way back home. But this evening the price was back down to $1.50! So weird. Maybe they forgot to charge me tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.