Coffee and Tea Talk - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Opened the Mooala banana nut creamer. Noticced today it's best by date was this past January even though I bought it in June. Flavor is nice, but it would have been better fresher, I think. The cinnamon swirl nutpods was better.

Oh, stopped in a coffee shop last night for a decaf and bought these single serve flavors to try in my French press at home.

View attachment 429741
What fun flavors! Be sure to let us know when you try the bacon coffee.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It is getting too expensive to go daily for an iced coffee...
I completely agree! :agree: While out yesterday afternoon DH made a quick stop at SB but I refused to get anything. One because I made an espresso at home and two because not all SB charge the same price. I guess depending on the county there are different tax amounts, etc.

Dark roast black coffee this morning just the way I like it. 😊

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Boring breakfast: SB breakfast blend k-cup, with almond milk.. a container of Forager Oat milk vanilla yogurt.

I need to go out and do some errands. I would love to get an iced coffee, but at $5, no way..
The building's store sells iced coffee for $1.. It is a smaller cup.. a Grande size. The do not have any non-dairy options. I end up using some coffee mate. I should just get it black and put my own almond milk in here. I have asked for them to provide some, but.... so far, no go......

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I should just get it black and put my own almond milk in here.
I think that's your best bet - good idea! :thumbsup:

While out this afternoon I stopped at a private snack shop and got the equivalent of a Grande Iced Americano. It was only $2.75 which I thought was worth the price and it tasted better than SB.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Breakfast was the same SB Breakfast blend k-cup with almond milk... After Bocce and errands, I got an iced coffee from the building's store.. had it with Mocha Coffee Mate.. it was really good...

Status
Not open for further replies.